WEN

Esteemed Contributor
@Drythe hi gf hope all is well. I asked Cha on Periscope if Riley was coming to NY and he said no . I couldn't make it over and I'm so disappointed but I'm sure Chaz will be making frequent trips to the salon as opening day approaches.
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe - O/T - have you heard from @Bebe (can't remember her numbers) or @HappyDaze? 

I know HD has been here in a couple of years and it seems like Bebe has been gone awhile too.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 The latest video only shows two of the Angels. Did you see that periscope? Both on the bed, both in the elevator in the hotel, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: MAY 2019 CHAT

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler - I saw the video of them walking on the streets of NY - didn't see the other videos yet.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, my mistake I got the name of the Angel that is not in NY with Chaz wrong. 

Honored Contributor

@riley1 Hard to keep them straight, right? ha!

Honored Contributor

@riley1 Watched the latest video where the two dogs get home and Riley is so excited to see them. So cute. 

It appears they are off again to someplace else, at least there were videos of the jet.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - I saw the video pop up and have yet to watch it. I've been glued to the computer for 2 days - I feel like my fingers are growing into the keyboard! Thanks for thinking of me.

Hope Riley gets to start traveling with her siblings soon. I'm sure she gets lonely when everyone is gone.

Esteemed Contributor
Hi everyone , wow just watched a periscope of Chaz from last night. Wow lots of new zoning our way, Bella Spirit revitalizing mist, Bella Spirit exfoliating facial scrub and the best Cha is coming for one day next Sunday for a deal of the day!!! Gina was supposed to do it but the Q requested Chaz do it because the numbers will affect September.
Honored Contributor

Re: MAY 2019 CHAT

[ Edited ]

@riley1  @ANewHue  @World Traveler   @77yangya 

Thanks for the information.

I suspected that the little gurl who had the chest surgery might not be allowed to travel due to the surgery, and the cabin air pressure changes. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Wowza!  Exfoliater!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras