WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Just a day early but it will get us started and excited for the next Wen show - featuring the fabulous Chaz Dean and his Angels.

I was good the last couple of visits - but I'm gearing up for the next time Chaz is in town.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for starting the new month off, @riley1 Heart

Can't wait for May 31 when Chaz is back with the gallons. Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor
Thanks for starting off May @riley1. I too can't wait for the next visit. I see Chaz is heading to NYC on Thursday and I'm hoping to be able to get over there Friday . That would be a dream come true for sure .
Respected Contributor

HI @riley1  Yes, thank you for starting us of on new month!!!!  I saw Chaz is heading for NY.  I thought it may be to the perfume houses or for his NY salon.  Don't know.

I cannot wait for June!!!  GallonPalooza month plus all the other goodies he may be bringing!

Honored Contributor

From Chaz:

NYC Bound

New York Bound.jpg

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Watched Chaz and the Angels on Periscope yesterday afternoon getting ready to board. 

Honored Contributor

Have all the doggies been cleared to fly?

Sure hope so.  ❤️

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe I don't think so. I didn't see all three when they were walking thru the New York salon yesterday. Perhaps @77yangya will know for sure.

I believe one of the Angels still needs assistance when walking, wherein a strap/harness is still being wrapped around the body to alleviate too much pressure on the legs. Not sure if that is still being used or not. A few days ago I know I saw that being used. However, it doesn't mean he didn't take all three and they are still using the strap. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: MAY 2019 CHAT

[ Edited ]

@Drythe - I only saw two with him. Assistance still needed for Bella (?) but that should be winding down soon. Unless she was in the hotel room with her handler.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 Oh, that could be.....staying in the hotel room. Heart