WEN

Trusted Contributor

Loving Albany and Chaz!! Sunday 10/9 @ 4 pm Eastern

Albany and Chaz are so great on air today!  I loved how he has now kissed her several times!! Very sweet!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Loving Albany and Chaz!! Sunday 10/9 @ 4 pm Eastern

@JasoninBoston wrote:

Albany and Chaz are so great on air today!  I loved how he has now kissed her several times!! Very sweet!!!

Hi @JasoninBoston, good to see you around. Smiley Happy

Why didn't you join our 4-5pm ET Wen chat which was in the Wen - October Chat 2016 thread? 

We have another one from 8-9pm ET in the Wen - October Chat 2016 thread tonight for Chaz's last show. I hope you'll join us then. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

Why didn't you join our 4-5pm ET Wen chat which was in the Wen - October Chat 2016 thread? 

We have another one from 8-9pm ET in the Wen - October Chat 2016 thread tonight for Chaz's last show. I hope you'll join us then. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Hi @bebe777

I didn't realize there was a chat that I was missing!!  

I was so busy I guess just watching Chaz and Albany I didn't search too effectively to see what all was going on.   

I may not be able to watch the show tonight but I'll try to catch part of it at least--maybe from my phone!! LOL.

Thanks again!!

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Hi @bebe777

I didn't realize there was a chat that I was missing!!  

I was so busy I guess just watching Chaz and Albany I didn't search too effectively to see what all was going on.   

I may not be able to watch the show tonight but I'll try to catch part of it at least--maybe from my phone!! LOL.

Thanks again!!

Smiley Happy

@JasoninBoston, my pleasure Smiley Happy I had the feeling that you didn't realize there was a WEn chat going on so I wanted to make sure you knew about it for the future. Smiley Happy

WE usually have them during the nighttime weekend shows becasue more Wenners are around then. And they're always in the monthly Wen Chat thread. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I loved Albany w Chaz!!!!!!! Wish they presented dif things though!!! They have a great dynamic might be my fave host w him.