WEN

Frequent Contributor

Love the styling cream more each day!

In the beginning, I was anti- styling cream.  Thought it was too heavy, made my hair flat, waste of money.  But like many of us, I LISTENED to Chaz and realized I was not using enough of it AND on wet hair.  

Today, it's the love of my life!  I often use an extra squirt of it instead of leave in CC. It's a game changer in shine, body and bounce.  

Anyone know if there will be event prices on SC's in two weeks?  I'm desperately low and would love a kit.  I'm adding water to my precious half - full bottle to get me through.....

Regular Contributor

Re: Love the styling cream more each day!

[ Edited ]

After using the styling cream for several years, I figured out the correct amount for me when I thought I had used too much but did not have time to "correct" my mistake.  It wasn't until blow-drying was finished that I realized how much better my hair looked.  It was the same with my CC leave-in.  Thought I had made a mistake.  The biggest difference with my WEN learning curve (as opposed to regular shampoo) was how my hair should feel when soaking wet.  Definitely not squeaky clean!

My SC products are also lower than usual so I would also like Event pricing.   

Respected Contributor

Hi LucysMommy!  I've always used the cleansing conditioner and the styling creme for nine years now.  I always put them in when my hair is saturated, soaking wet.  My problem seems to be that I don't get every section.  Now, I'm careful to make sure that I get it on the sides too, not just the back.  I use one pump of cleansing conditioner and one of styling creme and seven or eight pumps of mousse.

Check this out!  I use the oil, (mostly Wen Men) on my scalp and hair three nights per week, right?  Well, I decided that after I massage it in my scalp and run it through the hair, (my choice), I hit it with warm air from the blow dryer!  I found that it really gets into the hair shaft and not just the surface.  I mean just applying the oil is wonderful but hitting it with some warm air ( NOT hot, don't want to burn) from the blow dryer, makes a difference.  The bounce and body when I cleanse out the next morning is unreal!

It's sort of like "hot oil" treatment.  One I just thought of myself.  I tell ya, there is nothing like Wen, nothing.  Luckily, QVC had the Wen Men oil on easy pay a week or so ago and I jumped on it!  Woo Hooo!!!!   XO  This Sept. 1st Chaz will be back (YAY) and I'm sure they will be offers on all kinds of goodies!!!

Respected Contributor

Hi @Gussie2007, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by not having enough time to correct the mistake?  I discovered people thousands of years ago, when they wrote to each other, there were still many misinterpretations and mistranslations.  Oh, I'm not saying you wrote anything incorrectly, NO, I mean it may be very clear what you've posted, I just cannot catch the meaning because writing just has that way about it.

I discovered too that after my second cleanse and I'm rinsing out, my hair does get squeaky clean and I use enough cleansing conditioner to completely cover my hair and scalp really thick and creamy.  I feel that I need to rinse completely and this can take quite a few minutes and my hair is just an inch or so dragging past my shoulders.  Normal girth, not coarse, not really fine.

Regular Contributor

@77yangya.  Sorry for the confusion.  I meant that I was in a rush that morning and did not have time to rerinse and reapply CC and SC. I remember that even while drying my hair it felt heavier and I was thinking there was too much product.  It wasn't until I was finished drying that I saw and felt the improvement. 

Respected Contributor

Ohhhhh!  Thank you,  @Gussie2007 for explaining that!  Very sweet of you!

Frequent Contributor

Awesome discovery about the oil, @77yangya!  I'm going to do that right now -- I like to do my oil treatments on the weekend mornings. 

Speaking of MEN, I order the styling cream yesterday. Can't wait to smell it wafting from my hair.   

Esteemed Contributor

I remember many years ago how my hair changed once I added the s c. Up until that point I insisted my hair was great , I didn't blow dry so I didn't need to add it to my routine. Well Chaz was emphasizing how important it was so of course I gave in and purchased it. After I saw how it amped up my hair even more I swore from that day on when Chaz says something just listen to him the FIRST time .lol
Honored Contributor

SC !!!

Right up there in my top 2!

Love it!

🤗

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I looked through my Wen stash today when I was putting up my Summer 32 oz. TSV CC collection from a UPS delivery. I also need more SC as I have one in my shower and one stashed away. SC is the product I need the most right now. I'd love a ODO SC trio on Sept.1!