WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Look at what WEN did to my hair!

@Drythe wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

...... receiving..... receiving.... over @Drythe. Woman LOL

@sonechko

Sorry to be OT, but I've been trying to catch you to ask if you knew that isomers has discontinued the Immortal Eye Zone Booster and maybe (from CS) the Immortal line.

I'm having a hissy about it & thought you used Immortal too.

Yes-yes @Drythe! Sorry, I was just being silly.  I never heard of Isomers discontinuing Eye Zone Booster, which is the same thing but in different bottle as Immortal Dermal Booster, meant for face also. I just checked and saw Immortal Dermal Booster on Isomers Canada site.

What kind of hissy to you have with it @Drythe???

Honored Contributor

@sonechko

I LOVE the eye zone booster and when I tried to order from the webpage CS said it was discontinued.  Suggested using the 5 vial set (can't remember the name) and the ingredients are NOT remotely similar.

Immortal Derm Booster not to be used near eyes - per CS.

I'm sad, very sad.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Really? I do not know @Drythe, have not checked ingredients myself, but remember having a discussion about these two on the thread (on BB?), and conclusion was - they are the same, they even calculated the quantity/value between the .5 eye and set of 5 vials.....

I have not used Immortal anything for about couple month, and plan to crack another bottle opened to start again. I will look at the Immortal Dermal Booster and see if it says to avoid eye area on it or not. I have to find it - after the move I still looking for lots of my things, of course. I'll let you know Drythe. Don't beleive much to what CS said about eye area....

I have the Eye booster with Mesmer Eyez on A/D with them. If you want Drythe, I can change the order addy to yours and order it for you, just let me know.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko

What a sweetie you are, but I could not put my hot little hands on your Immortal.  So kind of you to offer.Heart

I'll do some more research on the two Immortal items.  Maybe I just jumped too soon, but I thought CS said they were NOT the same.

Heading back to look for the convo. you mentioned.

Hope you are unpacked soon, and that the water issue is fixed!

Returning this post to it's previous topic, please excuse the interruption.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@nikki48, your curls are beautiful! Thanks for sharing your photo.

I'm a curly WEN Fig girl, too. When I used shampoo, my hair was mostly wavy, with a few curls. Once I gave shampoo up, I had more curl definition and more ringlets form. Curls love the moisture we get from WEN.

Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@sonechko

What a sweetie you are, but I could not put my hot little hands on your Immortal.  So kind of you to offer.Heart

I'll do some more research on the two Immortal items.  Maybe I just jumped too soon, but I thought CS said they were NOT the same.

Heading back to look for the convo. you mentioned.

Hope you are unpacked soon, and that the water issue is fixed!

Returning this post to it's previous topic, please excuse the interruption.

No-no @Drythe! This would not be a problem for me at all! I still have some and can re-order it for myself at the later date. Just let me know, if you want it, it's easy changing the addy on order and the rest we can figure out easy too.

Super Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
  • @nikki48.    When I saw the post I said "here we go they're out" lol I didn't look at the author.  What a wonderful surprise your picture was, your hair is gorgeous thanks for sharing!  Happy wenniversary and keep on wenning.

That's what I thought when I read the title as well, then I saw who posted!

Super Contributor

Happy Wenniversary, Nikki! You have beautiful hair! It's so nice not to daily battle with your hair, isn't it? Dreading doing my hair has been part of my life since I was young.

We do a lot of the same for our hair as far as treating it.  My hair's a moisture hog, even now that it's not dry all the time after using WEN for so long.  Just so others know, I too use a lot more oil than Chaz recommends, usually TT for the scalp then a different oil for my hair, then if sleeping I'll put it in a bun, or if awake I'll put on a shower cap with a turbie towel on top.  I found with the Jojoba oil prior to the new oils my hair would "drink" it up and it'd "dry" in my hair, and I'd keep thinking I'd forgotten to put oil in my hair unless it was TT and I could smell it!

I'll have to try MIF and BGT.  I just figured they wouldn't be nourishing enough from some of the reviews, but since we use the same aside of POM, I'll have to check them out.  The texturizing spray helps in those areas of the head that don't cooperate with curls or waves, my hair loves it!

Honored Contributor

BGT & 319 Oil- Can't live without!! Both are my favorite. Scents aren't overwhelming, I have issues with certain scents. While on the subject of scents. Light EDP- Beautiful scent. Omg Already ordered second bottle. Symphony of lovely notes. 😍
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katmary wrote:

Happy Wenniversary, Nikki! You have beautiful hair! It's so nice not to daily battle with your hair, isn't it? Dreading doing my hair has been part of my life since I was young.

We do a lot of the same for our hair as far as treating it.  My hair's a moisture hog, even now that it's not dry all the time after using WEN for so long.  Just so others know, I too use a lot more oil than Chaz recommends, usually TT for the scalp then a different oil for my hair, then if sleeping I'll put it in a bun, or if awake I'll put on a shower cap with a turbie towel on top.  I found with the Jojoba oil prior to the new oils my hair would "drink" it up and it'd "dry" in my hair, and I'd keep thinking I'd forgotten to put oil in my hair unless it was TT and I could smell it!

I'll have to try MIF and BGT.  I just figured they wouldn't be nourishing enough from some of the reviews, but since we use the same aside of POM, I'll have to check them out.  The texturizing spray helps in those areas of the head that don't cooperate with curls or waves, my hair loves it!

@Katmary MIF is the more moisturizing formula, I love the rice formulas! I discovered POM gave me lots of body when my hair is straightened. I dont wear my hair bone straight anymore, I usually style with large spiral curls. POM makes them nice and bouncy.

#IAmTeamWen