WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Look at my shiny WEN hair!

@LucysMommy  Beautiful !  Wen is wonderful & your hair shows it off 

well!..thanks for sharing..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@LoveMyBaby   Mine fell out also!  I stopped using it and threw gallons out years ago.I didn't know what was causing it until friends told me theirs and others did. 

It caused hair loss I would be HAPPY to use it on my legs!  I hate shaving my legs.

As for the hair on my head, I have been using WEN since before it was on the Q and it so thick and healthy people (even strangers) ask about it.

Respected Contributor

Hello, LucysMommy!  YOU LOOK STUNNING!  I AM NOT KIDDING!

Isn't Wen Amazing?  HOO HOO BOY!  Your hair looks just like mine only mine's longer and a different color but that same PERFECT shine and texture!  WOWEE!!

Thank you for posting!  I'd love to, I'm so shy though.  I MUST get up the courage!

Frequent Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

Gorgeous, the whole picture looks like out of a magazine.

Really??  Thanks!  I just loved how my hair looked -- and I'm proud of it Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Hello, LucysMommy!  YOU LOOK STUNNING!  I AM NOT KIDDING!

Isn't Wen Amazing?  HOO HOO BOY!  Your hair looks just like mine only mine's longer and a different color but that same PERFECT shine and texture!  WOWEE!!

Thank you for posting!  I'd love to, I'm so shy though.  I MUST get up the courage!

Do it!  I'm so proud of how my hair looks in all the pictures from my gala that I had to share. I keep staring at my hair.....ha!

Here's another shiny picture, though the lights are right by my head on one side. But look on the left-- I see the coolness of Indigo on my highlights.  It's so awesome!74456596_10216557792281377_2103308139834114048_n.jpg

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

OH MY GOODNESS!  Not only are you a beautiful lady but your Wen hair IS AMAZING!  I love Indigo too!  It tones down my platinum nicely.  Your hair is SO alive with shine and body.  It's so amazing, my hair is just like yours because I'm a Wen girl too. 

I can tell your hair looks so soft and supple and I'll bet when you move your head, your hair has great movement.  Thank you so very much for posting. you look just beautiful! XXXOOO

Frequent Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

OH MY GOODNESS!  Not only are you a beautiful lady but your Wen hair IS AMAZING!  I love Indigo too!  It tones down my platinum nicely.  Your hair is SO alive with shine and body.  It's so amazing, my hair is just like yours because I'm a Wen girl too. 

I can tell your hair looks so soft and supple and I'll bet when you move your head, your hair has great movement.  Thank you so very much for posting. you look just beautiful! XXXOOO

That's the word!  ALIVE!  

QVC Customer Care