WEN

Frequent Contributor

I used Sweet Almond Mint first cleanse, Indigo second cleanse, summer melon mint styling cream and lavendar mousse.  Every picture it looks so healthy and shiny.  I said something about my shiny hair and my Board Secretary said it is always shiny.  The Indigo is a game changer!

(This was Saturday night at my Inaugural Gala & Auction for the not-for-profit I am bringing to the community.  )

DSC_0337.JPG

Trusted Contributor

Re: Look at my shiny WEN hair!

@LucysMommy 

Looks great! I can't use WEN (bc of the hair loss and greasy feel) but yours looks wonderful! 

⚓️
Valued Contributor

Your hair is gorgeous. Such a rich, shiny brunette!

Esteemed Contributor

@LoveMyBaby   Mine fell out also!  I stopped using it and threw gallons out years ago.I didn't know what was causing it until friends told me theirs and others did. 

Honored Contributor

@LucysMommy 

Beautiful, rich color!  That just goes to show you Indigo is for any color.  I'm a red-head & mix it with my seasonal for my second cleanse.  I ❤️ it!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

Gorgeous, the whole picture looks like out of a magazine.

Esteemed Contributor

@LucysMommy - Gorgeous hair - so shiny and the color is great. Love my indigo.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@LucysMommy 

Looks great! I can't use WEN (bc of the hair loss and greasy feel) but yours looks wonderful! 

@LoveMyBaby 

Funny how the same product works differently for different people. I've tried 4 different WEN flavors over the past few years and I find way LESS hair in my hair catcher using WEN than when I use my regular shampoo & conditioner. Now if only my hair would look half, even a quarter as good as LucysMommy's I'd continue with it but alas....no such luck. 

Trusted Contributor

@shaggygirl 

I'm happy for those that it works for, I love Chaz! 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

@LucysMommy  Awesome looking! Heart