WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Little brag if I may....

@Drythe wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

This morning Rip earned his Grand Championship. I am very proud of this accomplishment with him - this is a first for me. I just love this dog.

To keep it WEN related : This morning before we left he got misted with WVM RTM for a soft shiny coat. Looks like it worked. 😉 He will also continue to watch WEN shows with me.  😁

IMG_0392.PNGIMG_0282.JPG

@AmericanBulldogMom

Congratulations RIP!

ALWAYS. LOVE to see a Pittie get his Props! Heart

@Drythe Thanks! But Rip is an American Bulldog (hence my name -AmericanBulldogMom). 😉

Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom   Congratulations to you and RIp!   Not only did WVM make his coat shiny , he smelled SO good too!   Must have mesmerized the judges.  Go RIP!

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

This morning Rip earned his Grand Championship. I am very proud of this accomplishment with him - this is a first for me. I just love this dog.

To keep it WEN related : This morning before we left he got misted with WVM RTM for a soft shiny coat. Looks like it worked. 😉 He will also continue to watch WEN shows with me.  😁

IMG_0392.PNGIMG_0282.JPG

@AmericanBulldogMom

Congratulations RIP!

@Drythe Thanks! But Rip is an American Bulldog (hence my name -AmericanBulldogMom). 😉

@AmericanBulldogMom

My apologies to you and RIP, my mind said "BULLY"' but my fingers said "

"PITTIE". Beg pardon RIP,  I mean look at that face!  Duh, my bad.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

IMG_0392.PNGIMG_0282.JPG

@AmericanBulldogMom

Congratulations RIP!

@AmericanBulldogMom

My apologies to you and RIP, my mind said "BULLY"' but my fingers said "

"PITTIE". Beg pardon RIP,  I mean look at that face!  Duh, my bad.

@Drythe Ha! No worries. I most commonly get people thinking or assuming he's a pittie bc many (general public) are not familiar with AB's. I usually hear "what a huge pit I have". Lol!

Super Contributor

Congratulations @AmericanBulldogMom!!  He is a stunning dog!!  I am a huge dog person myself.  Good for you and your beautiful boy.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

IMG_0392.PNGIMG_0282.JPG

I am a little late to the party, but still have to say - your dog is stunning, @AmericanBulldogMom!!!

And I mean it - Rip is absolutely adorable and fully deserving of a Grand Champion Medal! If I were a female dog (I mean four legs and tail, not any other attributes), well........ I'd for sure were hopelessly in love with Rip! Woman HappyHeartHeartHeart

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom Sorry, I hadn't seen this til just now. That's worth a BIG brag, and what a handsome boy Rip is! Congratulations to both of you!