WEN

Esteemed Contributor

I hear you @sonechko, lots of great products, as always. June 13th should be a fun filled, potential special offers, bundled and priced, exciting day. Or I certainly hope so if past history repeats itself.

If you ever see a sample size of SHP edp on the bay, grab it! You'll not be disappointed 😚. 

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, I already know I will love it @rochelleS! I want it already. It just a matter of being seduced beyond resisting it. Life if Chaz brings an offer I can't resist - a Duo of something-something in SHP and Perfume..... Woman HappyHeart

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko

Just recently there was a Beauty IQ Steal, 32oz CC + 16oz NBT for $70.00 that a bunch of us went crazy over. SHP and all the spring/summer seasonal were offered. No edp, but a steal nonetheless. I just saw a new unopened, still cellophane wrapped SHP 3.4 Oz edp sell for $61 on the bay! Try not to let this season slip away and miss trying this ah mazing fragrance. The hair products are off the charts but the edp will put you over the moon. No joke.🍑🌒

Trusted Contributor

,A343769 I think LOL .look under top finds.  not making a thread because I want Chaz to get the on air credit.

Trusted Contributor

@riley1 A343769 or look under top finds😀

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo - Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

@Tennessee Vol the SC and mousse trio are back in STP.  Also the seasonal texturizing spray duo if you haven't ordered those.....you have most of everything!😜  I really stocked up on the SHP and SCLV TS last summer and highly recommend!  The other 2 are stockpiled too......but.....I may need more STP mousse.  The summer and 613/319 are favorites in the mousse.  I love WENabling!😀

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Tennessee Vol the SC and mousse trio are back in STP.  Also the seasonal texturizing spray duo if you haven't ordered those.....you have most of everything!😜  I really stocked up on the SHP and SCLV TS last summer and highly recommend!  The other 2 are stockpiled too......but.....I may need more STP mousse.  The summer and 613/319 are favorites in the mousse.  I love WENabling!😀

@Suebdoo

I already have the mousse, I bought the duo because it was in stock and have the SC on waitlist... it should change to process now. I also have the RTM.

You are a WENabler!! Thanks!

I'm thinking about trying the Spring Honey Lilac in the ODO... have you tried it? I want to order somethig while Chaz in on since I ordered the STP ODO early

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Trusted Contributor

@Tennessee Vol ahh ok, the trio of mousse is a great deal in case you need more! LOL

The texturizing spray is different than the RTM.  I don't really like the RTM on my hair, I don't think I  am using it right.  I spray my face all day with it though.  The texturizing spray I use on wet hair and it pops my curls big time!  Friend has wavy hair and she gets the best beachy waves!!

I really like the SHL but it's not enough moisture for me.  It's a true lilac scent, just like my lilac bushes!  I like and use the RTM and oils.  It does have a kinda powdery smell, but I like it.

If you're on waitlist try and grab the one now that isn't.

Wave hello to your credit card from me!😜

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo

Thanks for the info on the texturizing spray... just might have to try it too!

I think I will cancel my waitlist and get the one that's available now!

I like a powdery scent...

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb