WEN

Trusted Contributor

Light is here!!

[ Edited ]

I just received more of my order including my bottle of Light. I like the scent but I have a feeling I will LOVE it on hubby. I mean like really, really LOVE it on him. Am I the only one that kinda finds the scent a turn on?... its very sexy.  You know when a man passes you and you just love the scent that just breezed by.

I feel sorry for that man when he gets home!

I may wear it lightly or see how it mixes with my FTP fragrance but hubby is getting sprayed as soon as he walks through the door.

Who tried it on their guys?

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor
*** sends SOS warning signals out to nikki48's husband **** LOL
Honored Contributor

I'm so glad you love it! The description sounded great and I love the artwork on the bottle. Unfortunately, lavender triggers my asthma and I have to avoid it.

But I do know what you mean about a great scent on a man. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:
*** sends SOS warning signals out to nikki48's husband **** LOL

LOL!! Shhh dont warn him.... Woman LOL

#IAmTeamWen
Super Contributor

I am so funny about fragnances.  Wished I could have received a sample of it to see if i like it.  LOL.  Watch out Nikki's hubby.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Light is here!!

[ Edited ]

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I'm so glad you love it! The description sounded great and I love the artwork on the bottle. Unfortunately, lavender triggers my asthma and I have to avoid it.

But I do know what you mean about a great scent on a man. Smiley Happy

@ChynnaBlue sorry you cant try it out. Most of his scents are flatly male, I kind of like having one either of us can wear. I think it will mix nicely with FTP for me and straight on for him. It is light but also fresh and sexy... really good mixture.

Edit: No, it doesnt mix like I thought it would with FTP... too strong!

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

Re: Light is here!!

[ Edited ]
Light is sensual experience. Love every note, Feel both sexes would enjoy wearing. Found scent didn't stay with me. Body chemistry, BF scent stayed. Saddened me, I have severe allergies Light, Gave me Hope. Really is lovely.
Honored Contributor

I wish it didn't give me a severe head ache.  I ordered it and had to send it right back.  It was to woodsey for me.  I'm glad other's are enjoying it. 

Regular Contributor

I got most of my stuff from Friday today including the Light. I was not happy when I first sprayed it on. It was very strong and had a masculine, woodsy scent. However, after a little bit it changes so much. I am in love with it- can't stop smelling my wrists. It is definitely an orange scent but very sophisticated and almost effervescent. For reference, I love that it has no floral scent (to my nose). I like fresh,clean fragrances (like pure grace) and this one is amazing. It reminds me a little of the fragrance I wore when I was in High school - Calyx. I can see how it would be great on a man but it does not have any masculine scent to my nose (at least after it dries down).

I am so happy that I took the chance- especially considering how affordable it was!

Trusted Contributor

@kesstrain wrote:

I got most of my stuff from Friday today including the Light. I was not happy when I first sprayed it on. It was very strong and had a masculine, woodsy scent. However, after a little bit it changes so much. I am in love with it- can't stop smelling my wrists. It is definitely an orange scent but very sophisticated and almost effervescent. For reference, I love that it has no floral scent (to my nose). I like fresh,clean fragrances (like pure grace) and this one is amazing. It reminds me a little of the fragrance I wore when I was in High school - Calyx. I can see how it would be great on a man but it does not have any masculine scent to my nose (at least after it dries down).

I am so happy that I took the chance- especially considering how affordable it was!

@kesstrain, I am the same with fragrance.. love clean and fresh and Pure Grace is my go to as well. The scents I love for hubby are usually lighter and water fresh. When I smelled this one it was an instant "It will smell good on him!" moment. I was right by the way... I could take a bite out of him, its really yummy with his body chemistry.

#IAmTeamWen