WEN

Trusted Contributor

I ordered 4 items Friday and was very surprised three came today!  I immediately sprayed Light on my wrists and hated it....for five minutes. then it changed to a lovely, sexy citrus scent. As the night went on, I realized that I had continued to smell my wrists. I expected to like it, but I'm quickly becoming enamored with it

Honored Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

I just received more of my order including my bottle of Light. I like the scent but I have a feeling I will LOVE it on hubby. I mean like really, really LOVE it on him. Am I the only one that kinda finds the scent a turn on?... its very sexy.  You know when a man passes you and you just love the scent that just breezed by.

I feel sorry for that man when he gets home!

I may wear it lightly or see how it mixes with my FTP fragrance but hubby is getting sprayed as soon as he walks through the door.

Who tried it on their guys?

Heads up! Nest A289925 One Day Only 😉
Regular Contributor

@nikki48 My boyfriend refuses to wear fragrance. He is so stubborn! Maybe I will spray it on him when he's not looking! 

I think it is interesting that the scent dries down so differently than the initial smell. I hope people give it a chance because I was really not happy with the smell out of the bottle. If I had smelled it in a store, I would never have bought it.

BTW- you hair is beautiful! 

Trusted Contributor

I am in love with the Light !!  I wish this had come in the larger size.  It does kind of remind me of Calyx which is what I wore this summer.  The Light though is a little bit heavier ?  I don't know how to describe scents at all LOL. And it LASTS !!  I could smell it even a little this morning !!  More products in this scent are coming!! I'm all in !!

@nikki48 is your husband still alive after being attacked? 😁

Trusted Contributor

@Suebdoo, he is and I believe he enjoyed being attacked. He asked to be sprayed the next morning before work. I told him "No, that is only for me... not other women." LOL.

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

LOL @nikki48 good for you!

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval