WEN

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

It is almost impossible with what Chaz is bringing @HSB1204!  The new CCs, and all the ancillary must follow..... I totally give up on making much of a dent in my stash, as new products STILL keep on coming in - it only grows!  I love it and all, but getting more and more picky though.

@sonechko That is true. I try to stay strong but then I always give in. Whoops! Cat Embarassed At least I know which of the existing formulas work best for me so I think I have a little more willpower now - but only a little. Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Exactly!  Me too - I already narrow my choice of formula by a lot @HSB1204!  And of course, I want to try new Chaz' scents. Still, with all my knowledge, I still gave in and ordered a second ODO in FTP last visit. I love the scent and all, but it's only a "okay" formula for me. What can I do? Try to be stronger....

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Exactly!  Me too - I already narrow my choice of formula by a lot @HSB1204!  And of course, I want to try new Chaz' scents. Still, with all my knowledge, I still gave in and ordered a second ODO in FTP last visit. I love the scent and all, but it's only a "okay" formula for me. What can I do? Try to be stronger....

@sonechko The FTP ODOs were so tempting to me but I already have a 32 oz. bottle from last year that I just started using and I also have an unopened bottle of the oil so I guess I don't need more. The 32 oz. CC and oil duo was a good deal and I probably would have jumped on it if the CC worked better for my hair. My hair just came out so incredibly dry the last time I used it. Cat Sad At least I can still use the oil! Heart

Respected Contributor

My name is talky Tina and...........Man Wink I told you you'd be surprised!   wink wink!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko  The PJP Treatment mist is up!....I didn't post # though so I won't tempt you..

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Light UNIBT

[ Edited ]

Thanks @quadmimi!  I've seen it too. Lol!  But I am not tempted just yet. Will wait for Chaz to present it, also with a hope for a better deal. Is it possible, there will be an ODO with CC+rtm?  I would be in for this one for sure! If not, then I may get the 32 oz rtm by itself. May.

Valued Contributor

A little off topic, but it looks like Chaz is putting out a long sleeve Henley shirt.  Definitely will get one of those!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I want the Light NBT Smiley Surprised

Hope they offer a great ODO on it next month Heart