WEN

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Drythe  Thanks for the update Heart

Yes @FleaMktQn, I think @Drythe update relaxed me a little, for I do not need anything from the next visit. I'll be in trouble soon for PJP CC+RTM, and for new BGT Perfume. I bet you too! Cat Happy

@sonechko  I can do without the BGT perfume Smiley Surprised

But I want PJP SC, oil, mousse, & perfume Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@quadmimi, I just based my post on what @Drythe wrote from Dooters. I'd rather wait with PJP and with anything, at least for a month or so..... I need to catch my breath just a little!

@sonechko

Sorry, Hun, you may still be in trouble!  Read Dooters post again.  He ruled out the Light NBIT, but said he had only made it in to the 2nd show a far as everything else.

So, you KNOW Chaz might still tempt you!

I'm holding out for BGT EDT and MORE Lilac stuff.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor
Darn it @Drythe! In trouble again. 😬
Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Just in from DOOTERS' Fb :

Everyone listen up. Got in. Shows are a work in progress but seriously INSANE goodies coming up.

No, not Light Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment (yet). Hold your horses please. BUT.... the Trio that includes Fall and a Comb, yes.

A beautiful gift set of SixThirteen or ThreeNineteen (got a sneak peak of the box) and I'm just on the second show.

Oh no, gotta run. Busted! Stay tuned. Oh nooooooo

Love that big boy!  He's a STAR!  Technicolor-Lips-2.png

Looks like I'm in for more COMBS!

Thanks @Drythe! The fall trio with the comb may be tempting me. Aside from that I guess we'll see what he brings that I must have (even though I don't need it)! Cat Embarassed

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Drythe  Thanks for the update Heart

Yes @FleaMktQn, I think @Drythe update relaxed me a little, for I do not need anything from the next visit. I'll be in trouble soon for PJP CC+RTM, and for new BGT Perfume. I bet you too! Cat Happy

@sonechko The PJP CC is back on QVC now - A277284. Also, the 12 oz. PJP RTM is up - A284379. Looks like you're in trouble! Cat Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I am afraid to look @HSB1204!  But I'll have to. Maybe buy when Chaz is in town. Thanks! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I am afraid to look @HSB1204!  But I'll have to. Maybe buy when Chaz is in town. Thanks! Smiley Happy

@sonechko Yes, when Chaz comes to town you'll have to bring the truck to QVC to pick up their entire stock of PJP. Cat Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

I'd love to @HSB1204!  Right now I have an overstock syndrome. No trucks for me, that was last year practice! Woman LOL These days - a good ODO of most favorite scent on A/D, is my only allowance.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I'd love to @HSB1204!  Right now I have an overstock syndrome. No trucks for me, that was last year practice! Woman LOL These days - a good ODO of most favorite scent on A/D, is my only allowance.

@sonechko I'm in the same boat as you so I'm also trying to limit my Wen purchases until I've made a dent in the current stash. Cat Embarassed

Esteemed Contributor

It is almost impossible with what Chaz is bringing @HSB1204!  The new CCs, and all the ancillary must follow..... I totally give up on making much of a dent in my stash, as new products STILL keep on coming in - it only grows!  I love it and all, but getting more and more picky though.