WEN

Valued Contributor

Received my 32oz auto delivery Light yesterday and am on my way upstairs to shower now and give it  try. 

Good to know the gallon size is already available. Waiting for the rest of the line which Chaz's site says is coming.....mist,oil etc...

Respected Contributor

@motherinlaw wrote:

Received my 32oz auto delivery Light yesterday and am on my way upstairs to shower now and give it  try. 

Good to know the gallon size is already available. Waiting for the rest of the line which Chaz's site says is coming.....mist,oil etc...

Enjoy! I hope you love it as much as I have been loving it. I am impatiently waiting for the rest of the Light products to be released. LOL

Respected Contributor

I really like the light cc, too! It is not heavy on my fine hair. I think the cc in light smells a lot better than the EDP, too. I like to use lavender as my first cleanse and light for my second cleanse. My hair turns out great with this combo! 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

I really like the light cc, too! It is not heavy on my fine hair. I think the cc in light smells a lot better than the EDP, too. I like to use lavender as my first cleanse and light for my second cleanse. My hair turns out great with this combo! 

I agree with the Lavendar CC and Light CC working well together. I even ordered the TSV in LAV on purpose to compliment the Light bc of it having the detectable lavendar note. 

Valued Contributor

Here is the back story. I left Wen CC two years ago....just not finding the right one for me and wanted a change.

Today I cleansed with the new Light CC and I am in love once again!  I believe this to be the best one yet on my hair...now time will tell but with this initial cleanse, I see a bright future for Light and me.  Smiley Happy

Love the fragrance but I also love the Light EDP....which I am getting low on.  When Chaz comes out with the other items in the line...mist/oil etc...I will eagerly try them as well. 

Is there much of a difference in performance between 319,bamboo green tea (rice based) and Light? BGT was the last CC I used before I gave it up for two years...loved the smell but the performance was heavy for my hair if I remember correctly.  So far I liked the way the Light came thru with a cleanse,rinse and repeat plus a dime size put back in for a leave in conditioner.  Still needed to use a few spritzes of my detangler but other than that, I like the end result after blow drying. 

Good to be back in the arms of Wen!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@motherinlaw wrote:

Here is the back story. I left Wen CC two years ago....just not finding the right one for me and wanted a change.

Today I cleansed with the new Light CC and I am in love once again!  I believe this to be the best one yet on my hair...now time will tell but with this initial cleanse, I see a bright future for Light and me.  Smiley Happy

Love the fragrance but I also love the Light EDP....which I am getting low on.  When Chaz comes out with the other items in the line...mist/oil etc...I will eagerly try them as well. 

Is there much of a difference in performance between 319,bamboo green tea (rice based) and Light? BGT was the last CC I used before I gave it up for two years...loved the smell but the performance was heavy for my hair if I remember correctly.  So far I liked the way the Light came thru with a cleanse,rinse and repeat plus a dime size put back in for a leave in conditioner.  Still needed to use a few spritzes of my detangler but other than that, I like the end result after blow drying. 

Good to be back in the arms of Wen!  Smiley Happy

Welcome back! Glad to hear your first experience back with Wen and the Light CC looks positive.  As for performance that you asked about, here's mine with those you mentioned above:

319 has more protein than my hair needs so I only use right after I have colored my roots.  Any other time it makes my hair feel like straw (just like 613) bc of the protein.

BGT and MIF are both rice protein restorative cleansers, same as the Light CC. The BGT becomes too drying on my hair, while the MIF is moisturizing and works better for me. Bc of the difference in the 2 rice formula's I wasn't too sure what to expect with how the Light CC would perform. Luckily, it seems to be more moisturizing than drying for me. So far so good! The scent is wonderful and it's been leaving my hair with nice body and gives my waves/curls nice definition.

Trusted Contributor

@motherinlaw Welcome back to Wen!

Chaz is ever evolving as he brings out new items. This year is the first time I have ever purchased all of the new seasonals so far, I plan on buying the new summer seasonal too. To my surprise I actually found a new favorite in the Fall seasonal. So I hope you have fun playing with the newer items.

I still havent tried the Light CC but thanks to our fellow Wen girls here, I have learned more about reading which ingredients work well for my hair. Light CC has a few of them so it may be another Wen win. Between BGT and 319 (both of which I love) I prefer 319 due to the extra hydration it provides my hair.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@motherinlaw Welcome back to Wen!

Chaz is ever evolving as he brings out new items. This year is the first time I have ever purchased all of the new seasonals so far, I plan on buying the new summer seasonal too. To my surprise I actually found a new favorite in the Fall seasonal. So I hope you have fun playing with the newer items.

I still havent tried the Light CC but thanks to our fellow Wen girls here, I have learned more about reading which ingredients work well for my hair. Light CC has a few of them so it may be another Wen win. Between BGT and 319 (both of which I love) I prefer 319 due to the extra hydration it provides my hair.

@nikki48 I too will be buying the new summer seasonal. I knew it the minute I heard the scent. LOL! I am so excited for it!!😀