WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom  Thanks for your kind words.  I was going through some of Chaz's older periscopes and I saw your tag, mine is lin21.   Hope you're planning on being around here for the beauty awards on Thursday and during the shows this weekend.  Im sure there are going to be some good deals to be had.  You will find most if not all of us here love two things, our Wen and our fur babies.   Well, thanks for posting all the pictures and giving me the background stories of your pups.  Once again, welcome to the wonderful world of Wen.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lavender Mint WEN Pets

[ Edited ]

@ANewHue That's funny about Chaz's periscopes bc I had no idea what that was and never heard of it until Chaz. I finally on Sunday downloaded the app to see what he kept talking about - curiosity killed the cat they say. LOL I am still trying to figure some things out, but have enjoyed the periscopes I have seen. And yes, my name is the same. I am just not clever enough to come up with all different names. 😀

My son comes home from college on Thurs for the weekend and this will be the first time I have seen him since Sept. 1. He's 3 hrs away and this is his first year.  We are very close and I miss him terribly, so I am super excited to see him.  I am recording all Chaz's shows and do expect to see most of his shows, but not sure if I'll make all of them.  I will be checking online though so I don't miss any good deals. LOL My son misses Rip terrribly, they're best buds, so I can't wait until they see each other. It's gonna be so cute!

See you on periscope!!😉

Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom  I'm not great on Periscope either and when I have time I love watching Chaz.  Marisol is so funny and of course I love the videos of the Angels.  I've always loved Hunter since he was a pup.  Well I was hoping to escape this weekend but now they say the end of the storm will be hitting the metro area.   Wheee, thought I was going to have to come up with some excuse so I could stay home and see the shows.  Looks like I'll be saved by the weather.  Oh, Rip is going to be so happy when your son comes homes.  Definitely get a video of that!   Have a great weekend with your son and I'll see you here.  

Respected Contributor

Thank you all for sharing your stories & pictures Heart