WEN

Super Contributor

Last days of August! What summer cc will you be purchasing today??

The thought of not having Summer Honey Peach is like a nightmare!  I'll be reviewing my stash to make sure I'm well stocked for the year until next summer.  I will probably be checking out Chazs site for a few more rtm's and maybe another oil.  I'm set with AD in multiples on the CC.  I also have Summer Mango Coconut on AD too.  Although I did enjoy the Coconut Lime Verbena, I can wait until next year to enjoy it again.  I have cc, mist and oil that I'll continue to use until I run out.  So ladies, what summer CC can't you live without? LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Last days of August! What summer cc will you be purchasing today??

I am with you on the summer Seasonal CCs and Summer stuff! I have not opened and tried Summer Mango Coconut yet, but the other two are definitely my favorite CCs!

Thank you for reminding about last chance to get them! I might get one 32 oz SCLV on A/D, and I'll have to re-think if I will have enough of SHP. LOVE them both and a love them a LOT!

Happy last day of Summer Shopping.

Ladies, SCLV oil is the best!

Respected Contributor

I still have one opened 32 oz SHP and one unopened 32 oz SHP in addition to an opened SCLV 16 oz. size and unopened SMC 16 oz. 

I definitely won't order anymore since one of my SHP is also on AD.  I am not even sure that I will need it.  

Once it starts getting cool, I will transition over to the fall/winter seasonals of FTP, WCM and WWC.  I already have a few bottles of all of these formulas in my stash.  

I also plan on purchasing more WCM since this formula will be retired after this year.  

I may also purchase the 3 winter seasonals since I have never tried WVM although, I am not sure that I would like it.  Since the 3 piece seasonal cleansing conditioners are a great value, I may order it anyway.  If I decide that I don't like WVM formula, I could just give it to a friend that uses Wen.  

I also really like SOB and definitely plan on ordering more during the spring.  

Trusted Contributor

I already have enough stash of SHP. I have one 16oz left of SMC from the December TSV that I'm trying to use up mixed with other stuff. I hate coconut, so needless to say I didn't buy any SCLV.

I stocked up on the SHP SC, mousse and RTM a few weeks ago when I had a 20% off coupon for Chaz's site. I have one 32oz CC of SHP open right now, I think I have one more in my stash, plus another one on the way from my A-D order. And I have one more 16oz from the Dec TSV. That should be more than enough. I find that SHP is a bit too moisturizing for my fine, thin, oily hair. I love the scent though. So I've been mixing it with BGT and that's working well for me. I should have more than enough for next summer.

I could use it into the fall and winter, but I still want to try FTP and I love WWC. I still haven't tried WVM and WCM even though I have some in my stash.

Respected Contributor

SHP is my only Summer seasonal that's designated Summer. I am totally stocked up. I basically have a gallon of it and all the ancillaries I need for that. I also use WCM in Summer. 

I'm like you, planning all my purchases ahead. Yesterday, I did my budget and planned how many gift cards to buy in October to take care of the rest of the WEN year. I love those free $25 gift cards.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

@Kjelle, I also have a gallon of SHP(8 32 Oz bottles), and one on autodelivery just in case.  I'm also going to stock up on those gift cards.

I also have a SMC and CLV on autodelivery.  I actually like the CLV better than the SMC.  I like it second best after SHP.   So I think I'm stocked up.

Valued Contributor

I am contemplating the 3pc SCLV set on AD, but tempted to just get another TSV instead. I need to make up my mind before the 3 easy pay expires shortly for the SCLV set.
Esteemed Contributor

My stash on Summer items is in good shape so I doubt I'll be adding more until June.  I stocked up on SHP RTM during the last sale.  Besides I'm looking forward to FAS and WVM time.

Trusted Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

SHP is my only Summer seasonal that's designated Summer. I am totally stocked up. I basically have a gallon of it and all the ancillaries I need for that. I also use WCM in Summer. 

I'm like you, planning all my purchases ahead. Yesterday, I did my budget and planned how many gift cards to buy in October to take care of the rest of the WEN year. I love those free $25 gift cards.

Kjelle, I'm sorry if this is a derail of this thread, but can you tell me what you are talking about with the gift cards here? This sounds like a really smart way to Wen.

Respected Contributor

I think I'm well stocked up for now. My absolute summer favorite is the Summer Mango Coconut and I got the gallon on AD so I should be good for a while. I have the oil and RTM as well so I don't need more. Cat Happy