WEN

Honored Contributor

Let's talk about our purchases on Chaz's final show!

I just order the Hope Hair & Body Set on A-D!  I'll come back if I order more stuff!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWifeI've been watching, but only ordered another duo of EDTC, since I hope, as soon as I'm fully vaccinated, to go get a haircut and another perm, and I love how the EDTC keeps my artificial curls looking nice.  I thought about ordering some of the RTM's, but I have a HUGE stash of them already and hardly use them, except TT in the summer as a mosquito repellent that isn't loaded with toxic chemicals, so it goes on my face as well as arms, legs, neck, etc.  I wish I could take advantage of some of the great deals Chaz has offered, but with so many of the products containing things I'm allergic to, I can't.  No Blessings CC or NIBTC, because of the honey and the arnica <sigh>.

Honored Contributor

I went ahead and ordered one more facial scrub to get it on sale.  I'll have a few extra, but when has that ever stopped me from buying WEN?!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.