WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOVE 💕 It's another Winner

wrote:

@ANewHue, Hi.  Is someone on here not doing well or is it someone personal.  Not to be nosey, just concerned.  I took some nasty knocks beginning last August.  My husband and I, actually took turns going from hospitals, doctors and dentists and oral surgeons, not by choice though.  It's been a grueling five months.  The shows and the Wen bring me such solace. 

We were supposed to go to our favorite place as we usually do on Saturday evening, instead, I was in an ER getting prepped for emergency surgery.  I'm okay now, just appendix but I take pain very personal and then I get PTSS.   I wake up shaking and my heart pounding.  That's why when I hear someone's not doing well, I feel terrible for them.  I always love when everyone's happy and laughing on the boards.  I see Drythe is doing much better, I'm so glad.  May God watch over and bless the one not feeling well. XXOO

@77yangya  Hi.  Yes I know you and your DH went through a bad time.  I was asking @Drythe if she hears from happydaze, I believe they kept in touch away from here and she just stopped posting.  She was one of the original crew and I think of her often.

Honored Contributor

<snip>

@77yangya  Hi.  Yes I know you and your DH went through a bad time.  I was asking @Drythe if she hears from happydaze, I believe they kept in touch away from here and she just stopped posting.  She was one of the original crew and I think of her often.

@ANewHue

No, I have not seen a post by HD in a while.  Being in and out of the hospital over the past 2 years, I just assumed I had missed them.  I know she and @Bebe777 communicated off line, but I haven’t seen Bebe either.

I hope everyone is well and safe. Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Yeah, that's right.  There are a few that used to be on here that haven't posted in a long time.  People get caught up in other things.  I just hope they're all okay.  Don't want to see anyone hurt.

Okay, I did it....I received the Love EDP along with the NBT.  Got it Friday afternoon.  Tried them Saturday after my shower.  Now, don't jump on me, (LOL) I just didn't like the scent.  It's WAY too much grapefruit and then WAY too much floral and that's all I could smell.  The only other one I really didn't like was the FTP.  It was way too harsh of a smell.  I feel really bad about it but why keep something I won't use.  I could've gifted them but I already tried them.  If they were untouched and I knew I wasn't gonna keep them, then I would've.  It just didn't send me.  The one scent Chaz and I really agree on is the WRC.  That one, I love.  Oh, I forgot.  Along with the order, there was a paper in there listing the spring ones in EDPs.  I know a lot love the spring ones so they're gonna be happy.  I only like the SOB and that one I'll get stuff in, especially the NBT.  I'm still hoping for a Wen Men NBT but I feel that's not gonna happen.  Chaz just got home from NY.  I think he's coming back to the Q near the end of February.  I thought he said that on one of the shows.  I know he doesn't come here but, Chaz, I love you forever.  I'm sorry our noses don't agree on Love but hey, I love so many Wen things, Wen girl almost nine years.

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya - Ha, WRC & PJP are my least favorite scents. They are just too strong smelling for me. Most of the others I'm ok with.

Just the thought of those two in NBT gives me a headache, lol. 

Respected Contributor

Hi, @riley1, I love PJP and WRC.  I guess everyone's sense of smell is different.  PJP really does last long when I apply it,  I have everything in that.  I wish the NBT were 16oz. but I'll take 8oz. better than nothing.  I adore the summer scents.  I'm hoping Chaz does a STP in NBT or even and EDP, hopefully he does the duo in that.  If so, I'm there.  I know I adore that one.  The CLV and SHP, those I love.  I still have a whole 16oz. CLV from the summer.  I used to have to keep catching up with the NBTs when he only had 613 and 319 out but now since he's making the NBTs in seasonals, I have a great collectiion!

Honored Contributor

@77yangya

So sorry LOVE was not your scent, but there is always HOPE  ðŸ˜‰ heading our way soon.

I just could not like, or use FAS, sometimes that’s the way it is.

I’m waiting for my LOVE NBT to arrive.  Hope I like it!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya@Drythe - Hope he brings SCB in everthing - I'll be all over it!

Respected Contributor

wrote:

@77yangya

So sorry LOVE was not your scent, but there is always HOPE  ðŸ˜‰ heading our way soon.

I just could not like, or use FAS, sometimes that’s the way it is.

I’m waiting for my LOVE NBT to arrive.  Hope I like it!

@Drythe  I heard Chaz is re-doing FAS to be more "apple", than maple...I can't wait to try it. Maybe it will win you "over" with the new scent...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Well I just received my LOVE package in the mail today!  Can't wait to wear it tomorrow to work along with the Body Treatment.  Chaz Dean continues to amaze us all with his continual production of amazing products that we all can enjoy.  This new LOVE duo is an excellent example....now it's on waitlist only....

Esteemed Contributor

I had to order Love box after I read @ANewHue post here! For my B-day gift was an excuse. Smiley Happy This order is still "in process", seems like forever. Woman Sad

Today, actually for my B-day, a pretty gift box of Pink Jasmine Peony ETP arrived and made me feel so special!

Did not have a chance try it today, but tomorrow for sure. Kind of know what to expect being familiar with PJP CC and spray.

I read, there are some mixed reviews on of Love's scent, can't wait what's my take will be.  I want to really like it!

Or, just like @Drythe said - There is always a Hope! Woman LOL