WEN

Honored Contributor

LET'S MAKE OUR NEW 'PLACE' A 'HOME' - WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

WENNERS!   

We have our new 'place', let's make it 'home' !

I'll bring my love of WEN & Chaz & Team Wen, fresh flowers, my Labs, bunches of huge, snugly floor pillows, a vat of 613 NBT to share, and Frozen Margaritas for all!

What are you bringing?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

Re: LET'S MAKE OUR NEW 'PLACE' A 'HOME' - WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I'll bring my love for WEN and all things Chaz Dean and Team WEN, plus my Puli, comfy blankets, a pitcher of Casa Amigos Mojitos to share along with my favorite BGT oil mixed with 6/13 NBT!

Let's talk some WEN!
**Suz**
Honored Contributor

Drythe, once again, a great thread!!!

I'll bring my love of all things Wen (even the POM *s*), tennis, Tour de France, France, cheese-bread-& wine, Shakespeare, jazz music, a love of furry friends even though I'm allergic, a soft pink fuzzy wool blanket... and various mixes of 613/SOB and 613/SGGT CC blends... oh yeah, and that kick a** 613 mousse that the answer to limp/fine hair!!! 

And my happiness at having a comfy, cozy Wen forum where I relax and chat with all my wen freinds!!!

Yippee, we've got our forum back!!!

-- bebeSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Well, I'm high as a stinkin' kite right now, doped up on cold medicine, so I'm gonna leave the adult beverages to y'all..........I'll bring the frozen custard........and a miniature dachshund to lick up our spills :-)
Trusted Contributor

yay!!! so glad this subforum is back!!!  I'm bringing plenty of RTM to spritz everyone and keep them "cool" literally and figuratively! Smiley Very Happy

live....laugh....love
Esteemed Contributor

Great thread Drythe! I'll bring my new found love of Wen, my Maltese, a pitcher of Martinis, the quilts I am piecing, and my combo of SOB & SHP
Respected Contributor

Yay!!! Sub-forums are back!!!! Now, I just need the Quote feature for my IPad and I'm all set.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Frequent Contributor

I'll bring the wine, and framed pictures of Jack HAHAHAHA!!!

Glad to see the sub forum back, truly thankful! If any Q moderators are reading this-thank you!!
~~Dream more, learn more, care more and be more-Dolly Parton~~
Honored Contributor

@BackwoodsBarbie wrote:
I'll bring the wine, and framed pictures of Jack HAHAHAHA!!!

Glad to see the sub forum back, truly thankful! If any Q moderators are reading this-thank you!!

Hey Barbie, good to see you around. lol, I was wondering where that picture of Jack and you was. Whenever I see Jack on air, lol, I think of you. -- bebe Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

In addition to my happy hair, I'm bringing armloads of fresh flowers from my garden and the fixin's to make Sazaracs--which I learned how to make in New Orleans last week.