WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Just for fun- Favorite wen scent(s) if all performed the same for your hair.

[ Edited ]

@untitled wrote:

okay- I will play.

well TT is my HG - and I have become accustomed to its scent.

PJP - I only have one 32oz bottle that I opened but haven't used yet -  love how it smells though. Then SHL my favorite seasonal.

I could list others too... 😀

@untitled but is TT a favorite SCENT? Being accustomed to it isn't the same as loving it lol! I actually don't mind the scent of TT at all, but it isn't a favorite scent compared to some of the others.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Just for fun- Favorite wen scent(s) if all performed the same for your hair.

@HappyDaze - exactly.  Kind of like the song from My Fair Lady "I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face" - maybe I have grown to love it...

Hence the word 'accustomed'.

Valued Contributor

Wow, fun topic! Fun to wish😊

My all time favorite scent. . . . . . BGT

I really enjoy  . . . . SHP . . . .  SOB . . . . SCLV . . . . . SGGT . . . . FAS . . . . .

I'd enjoy down sizing my stash to just my favorite scents if the performance was the same. Ohhhhhh to dream . ... 😋    

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

Mine would be:

#1..FTP..i want a bucket of FTP oil..Smiley Happy

#2...PJP, SHL, & MIF & FIG

I think i like most of the scents, havent smelled them all, above are my fav...

Frequent Contributor

Happydaze,

I absolutely love CA. It has a very herbal and calming scent to me. 

I've been mixing SOB and SCLV together and it is absolutely divine. Those are the only two seasonals I will stock up on from now on.

I didn't love the SCLV at first, but last summer we went on vacation and all of the doors in the house we stayed at squeaked. My SCLV was the only oil around so hubby oiled all the door hinges with it and now every time I smell it, I am whisked back to our wonderful vacation. 

...also known as Serena1130
Esteemed Contributor

This one is very EASY for me!  If all WEN scents performed the same for my hair, I would most definitely - have them ALL!  And Rotate....Rotate....Rotate!

Honestly, I find ALL WEN smells truly wonderful.  Though, I can't find myself always in the MOOD for this or that.....  But, when I am in that mood, also had not used a scent for awhile, it becomes incredibly enjoyable each time! 

Of course, it may not apply to FASSmiley Happy -  have not tried it, and now probably I won't, lucky me!

Also did not experience Cucumber, yet. But, thank you @HappyDaze, for letting me know you find this scent to be fresh smelling - I would really like to get Cucumber Basil ETP and hopefully for the Summer time.

Honored Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

Wow, fun topic! Fun to wish😊

My all time favorite scent. . . . . . BGT

I really enjoy  . . . . SHP . . . .  SOB . . . . SCLV . . . . . SGGT . . . . FAS . . . . .

I'd enjoy down sizing my stash to just my favorite scents if the performance was the same. Ohhhhhh to dream . ... 😋    

@Suz585 I know, right?!!  Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

Favorite scent: SHL.  Followed by SCLV.  Next in line: PJP,CA,BGT,SHP.

Honored Contributor

@Serenagrace wrote:

613, SAM, CA

SOB, SHL, SCLV

Hi @Serenagrace, it's good to see you back here again. lol, the mods are our friends now... I wouldn't want to be without them... lol, who knew. Smiley Wink

I looked at you list and had a good chuckle because you have some of my very favorites and least liked scents on you list: 

* I love Spring Orange Blossom (SOB) and 613, and really like Sweet Almond MInt (SAM). 

* Cucumber Aloe (CA), tied with Fig, are probably my least favorite scents. -- Summer Coconut Lime Verbena (SCLV) is a close third. Smiley Wink

FYI, message #3 in the Wen Abbreviations Glossary has all the abbreviations for the various Wen scents. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen Abbreviations Glossary

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze, thank you for starting this thread. It's a lot of fun. I'm enjoying finding out what everyone's favorite scents are. Smiley Happy

Ok, here are my favorites, starting with my most favorite scents:

1) A TIe (so these two are listed alphabetically... out of fairness *s*): 

* Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) 

* Spring Orange Blossom (SOB)

3) Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT) 

4) 613 

5) Fall Apple Spice (FAS) 

6) Winter Cranberry Mint (WCM)

7) Winter White Citrus (WWC)

I've tried al the CCs except for: Wen Men, the new Pink Jasmine Peony (PJP), Wen Kids Apple (WKA) and Wen Kids Strawberry Banana (WKSB) -- I think that wen I finally try Wen Men that it will make the scent faves list... but the jury's still out on PJP. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@Drythe is away for a bit but I have a feeling that 613, Bamboo Green Tea, Winter Vanilla MInt and Pink Jasmine Peony are probably on her top scents list. -- @HappyDaze, what do you think? Smiley Happy