WEN

Super Contributor

Re: Just for fun- Favorite wen scent(s) if all performed the same for your hair.

WVM

SHL

I could use those three scents endlessly.

if I could have a smorgasbord, I'd add WWC, WKW, LAV, and SAM.  And, occasionally, FAS, PJP, MIF and WM.

Super Contributor

Re: Just for fun- Favorite wen scent(s) if all performed the same for your hair.

I have to agree with @sonechko. I really enjoy every single WEN scent.  If I have to choose my favorites, they would be SHP, BGT, and Fig.  I'm really loving the fig these days!

Respected Contributor

Top 3 would be:

1. Mandarin Italian fig

2. Spring honey lilac

3. Pink Jasmine Peony

I also love BGT, FTP, 613, SMC, SCLV, WVM, WCM, and WWC. There isn't a scent I don't like, but I like some better than others. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

@40nu20 wrote:

I have to agree with @sonechko. I really enjoy every single WEN scent.  If I have to choose my favorites, they would be SHP, BGT, and Fig.  I'm really loving the fig these days!

Smiley HappyWoman Happy "these days!" is truly a key word, @40nu20! And then, there other days to love others....... THIS what I really like about WEN. The quality of the ingredients I can smell in everyone of them, and the variety of choice to suit my any mood.

But, if all WEN would performed the same way for my hair.......... oh, I don't know, what I'd say then! Cat Happy

You've reminded me to pull the FIG out!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Of the scents I've tried:

Summer Honey Peach

Summer Mango Coconut

Summer Coconut Lime Verbena

Spring Orange Blossom

Spring Honey Lilac

Winter Vanilla Mint

Guess I'm a Spring and Summer girl who loves Peppermint patties. 😄

Respected Contributor

@40nu20 wrote:

@40nu20 Where have you been????

Do you know what the March TSV is????

You want it Smiley Very Happy in your choice of 613 or 319 Smiley Surprised

a 32 oz CC, full sz SC, RTM & 8 oz NBT

Respected Contributor

Actually, for me they all do work about the same. The differences are so slight as to be unnoticeable. So, I do buy based on favorite scent.

The seasonals, with the exception of FAS, are my favorites. FGP, SHL, SGGT, WCM, SHP are my top favorites.

I love Wen Men.

I prefer BGT over MIF.

I like 613 and love the new Peony. I want it to be stronger.

In the core scents, I like Lavender. I don't care for the scent of the rest of them. Fig makes me nauseous.
Respected Contributor

My favorite Wen based on scents, BGT, SHP, SOB, SCLV, WWC and FTP.  I also find that I have great results using all of these formulas.  

Esteemed Contributor

613 is in a category of its own with me.  WVM, SGGT, SOB, SHP, SHL, FGP , CA ,FAS  SMC oh and BGT.

Valued Contributor

BGT

SHP

SHL and

WWC.

Here is to a 613 body wash! Love love the scent.