WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Just Tried For First Time

@77yangya  Thank you for your lovely thoughts on a new Wen product you tried.

We all use the same abbreviations you did. It's the Wen forum & if someone is interested in what you were describing they could of asked you kindly for further information.

I would be interested in trying this thanks to your info...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@77yangya  Thank you for your lovely thoughts on a new Wen product you tried.

We all use the same abbreviations you did. It's the Wen forum & if someone is interested in what you were describing they could of asked you kindly for further information.

I would be interested in trying this thanks to your info...Smiley Happy

Hi @quadmimi, Yes, the Hope one, it's lovely.  I got the UINBT and the EDP duo.  OH WOW!  Layering them together, it lasted ALL day too.  It's this lovely scent, warm and inviting.  It takes you to that special place.  I was just so thrilled, I wanted to share.  Thank you for sticking up for me.  Everyone too.  Thank you for sticking up for me and the Wen Forum!  I was kind of on the fence about getting it.  I had tried the sample and I liked it alot then there were other things I got but when I decided to get it, it was on wait list, then gone!  I was waiting and kept checking to see if it came back, and it did and on easy pay!  I was so glad!  LOL!  I like to post when something makes me really happy so I can pass it on.  Others on here have helped me get great Wen stuff when I was not aware it was available.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

It will be on my list now...thanks @77yangya

Honored Contributor

@77yangya...I had mine shipped to my in-law's in SC (that's SOUTH CAROLINA for those who don't know what the abbreviation stands for).  We had planned to go next month, but have had to cancel.  Now, I'm going to have to as my MIL (that's MOTHER-IN-LAW) to ship it to me (I hate having to do that).  I still have my sample of Hope so I save it for special occassions.  Well, it's not like I have any special occassions, but I save it for going out.

I'm so glad you love it!!  ALOHA!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@yanga I'm with you I adore Hope and can't wait until it shows up in the cc. Don't let other comments get you upset you did nothing wrong. notice those posters aren't regulars. They picked your post from the forum homepage. Real Wengirls don't write things in that tone . If they are new to Wen (which I doubt) they need to know we follow a certain level of decorum here and real Wengirls have class. Guess I'm used to them crawling out from under their bridges when a visit is not too far away.
Frequent Contributor

@ANewHue, @SurferWife, @x Hedge, @quadmimi, @77yangya, etc: perfect responses. Rude obnoxious posts r in appropriate & unnaceptable, esp on the wen forum.