WEN

Valued Contributor

@Suebdoo

Maybe we have just become spoiled over the years. I wonder who wanted to “shake up” what the ODO’s would be. I like that he offered 32 oz and UNIBT or 32 oz and oil but after I bought a gallon, I don’t need another 32 oz of cc. I prefer the ODOs in 16 oz. I bought 2 gallons but ended up with another gallon in 4 various 32oz cc. Guess I’ll just start using up part of my stash rather than adding to it.

I learned a lot over the past 7 weeks. I saw Gina present in May and I waited for Chaz in June. I figured whatever she offered, he would too. I missed out on the best price for 32 oz CC and UNIBT. It wasn’t an ODO I think it was a beauty fund or something. Soooo, going forward If Gina or Chaz is presenting, I’m buying. (I think I was holding out for Chaz to show support for him over Gina, silly me). Going forward, if it’s a great price, I’m buying, regardless of a WEN presentation or if it’s just on .com. 

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

Has anyone figured out how much money he DIDN'T make because he picked up the free shipping on the gallons? The last number I heard was around 45,000 gallons. That comes to $135,000, right? That was money out of his pocket if that number is around the total.

Not sure who decides when to do a great deal....QVC or Chaz. But I am happy that so many people were able to save $3 on shipping/handling and receive an extra incentive to try WEN because of his generosity. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler BUT there is $3 shipping on the next delivery.  If I remember correctly, the 2 nd shipment used to be free.  He called it his gift.  So it was basically just switched.  I wonder if he paid it on that too.  

@Suz585 yes I really liked the trios of 16 oz CC and the 2oz RTM and oil.  I still have a few of the SCLV.  Not only were they a great deal, but great way to decide if you wanted a larger size.  

yes that CC NBT was a beauty iq steal.  They presented it again, and CS honored the lower price. I had posted it here, sorry you missed it.  I was hoping for a NBT EDP duo so I could get another SHP.  Hopefully Gina will be on with a deal or 2 in the next 2 long months LOL.  I don't watch her, but will order when the show is on.

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@World Traveler BUT there is $3 shipping on the next delivery.  If I remember correctly, the 2 nd shipment used to be free.  He called it his gift.  So it was basically just switched.  I wonder if he paid it on that too.  

@Suebdoo Every time the hosts said that this was the FIRST time the gallons have been shipped free, I kept thinking......no, there was another time. I am almost sure one year I did NOT pay for shipping....perhaps my first year, summer of 2015????? And that it was also free shipping on the second gallon for that year. Does anyone else remember it that way?

Maybe it is the FIRST time that Chaz has picked up the free shipping; perhaps the other time QVC did??? Hmmmm.....it kept making me shake my head when the hosts kept saying that. Could have been a QVC gift that other time I remember not paying for shipping on the gallons.

Honored Contributor

Re: June’s Over

[ Edited ]

Something I read on FB gave me the strong conviction that Chaz paid the free shipping.  No flipping, or smoke and mirrors, money right out of his profits.

IMO given Q’s attitude & response to recent events I seriously doubt they would have funded any free anything right now.  They certainly haven't made anything simple for him or us.

Thanks Chaz Technicolor-Lips-2.png

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor
@SurferWife What did I miss? What new Bella Spirit products ?
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue...he stated in his last show of the day that he won’t be back until September and he will have new Bella Spirit products, but no hints as to what that might be.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@ANewHue...he stated in his last show of the day that he won’t be back until September and he will have new Bella Spirit products, but no hints as to what that might be.

@SurferWife Maybe a sunscreen cream or lotion?  I'd love that!

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@SurferWife The new Bella Spirit product is the paste, like the Men's paste for the hair. It has cucumber, eucalyptus, and lavender in it. He may have other products, but that is one that he used on me when I was at his salon in May.

I don't recall that he had a particular name for the paste other than Bella Spirit, as it was in a non-labelled jar. I really liked the smell of it.

Esteemed Contributor
@SurferWife @worldtravler @quartermoonlady thanks ladies I remember him talking about the paste on an earlier show.