WEN

Super Contributor

He is also introducing his Bella Spirit Indigo cleanser (to tone down brassiness). So Sept 1st is scheduled to be: TSV, Indigo CC, Fall Apple Harvest CC and Hope edp. Can’t wait! I had better let the credit card rest until then Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor
Yes@souperkeys forgot all about indigo . We're doing 3 for 3. We'll stocked on Fall so I'll get some seasonal mousse too
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Something I read on FB gave me the strong conviction that Chaz paid the free shipping.  No flipping, or smoke and mirrors, money right out of his profits.

IMO given Q’s attitude & response to recent events I seriously doubt they would have funded any free anything right now.  They certainly haven't made anything simple for him or us.

Thanks Chaz Technicolor-Lips-2.png

@Drythe...I’m pretty certain Chaz did pick up the free shipping out of his profits.  If QVC had picked it up, I can guarantee you it would have been in the “contiguous 48 states” only (gallon shipping to HI is $27.00). Every QVC free shipping event in my recent memory has NEVER included AK & HI.  Chaz knows we’re here, but QVC...I won’t say anything more.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Re: June’s Over

[ Edited ]

@Souperkrys...as in tone down the brassiness in blondes only or all colors? Or do you know yet?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

@SurferWife

Hi 👋! Chaz said on periscope while prepping for the QVC shows that his violet cleanser is good for all hair colors to tone down brassiness and I caught him using it on Ellen (redheaded model) before a show. He may have used it on all the models but I didn’t watch all the persiscopes. Very exciting! Can’t wait to try.