WEN

Honored Contributor

Well...now what? I can’t wait for September and the new Bella Spirit products. Maybe my credit card will get a break...OR NOT! I think Summer fashion clearance is this week. Summer clothes are year-round for me so I’m sensing more stocking up! MUCH ALOHA!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I admit to feeling sad, like a holiday is over.  I only ordered two different gallons on A/D, the Bella Spirit lip kit and a single lip treatment tube for my purse, a 32 ounce Fragrance-Free rice CC,  and the last ODO of Remoist in TT, so I didn't go as hog-wild as in previous years.  I am sitting on about a ton of CC from last year's gallons and TSV's, though, so I hope Chaz can forgive me for not getting more this month.

Valued Contributor

I was truly hoping for more ODO’s. Perhaps Gina will have some in July or August. I was hoping for some 3pc seasonal sets:

Perhaps CC (even though I don’t need anymore) with matching oil and RTM.

Or matching SC, Mousse, and TS.

Or matching UNIBT, RTM and EDP. 

Or 319 dry oil, UNIBT, Body Wash.

Or 319 Glossing Serum, Dry Oil, Texturizing Spray

Guess I’m dreaming . . . . .

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

Yeah, bummer, isn't it?  Hey, did you guys check this out? A284938  PJP in packets!  Good for World Traveler!!!

Respected Contributor

I got more Men's Wen with the packett's...613 is what I am waiting for now, hoping for a ODO maybe..Smiley Happy @SurferWife I am with you on summer clothes, here in Phx it's pretty much year round...

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Yeah, bummer, isn't it?  Hey, did you guys check this out? A284938  PJP in packets!  Good for World Traveler!!!

@77yangya Hey, there! How's it going?

I did not know about the Pink Jasmine Peony being in packets. WOW! Why haven't I seen that? Thanks loads! Heart

Honored Contributor

@77yangya Oh, darn! Those are the 16-ounce cleansing conditioner. Bummer! Smiley Sad

Regular Contributor

It was so good to see Chaz more frequently this June, that I recall, than for the past couple years.  And these forums were really informative and more positive than usual.  June was good!  

Esteemed Contributor
I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt this way at 12:01 am . Well I have a few ad's coming soon and I ordered a seasonal UNIBT with cc just because I was feeling sad. I'm sure Chaz will be bringing lots of goodies in September and we have to be on the lookout for what the TSV will be and what the new winter scent is.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: June’s Over

[ Edited ]

@Suz585 wrote:

I was truly hoping for more ODO’s. Perhaps Gina will have some in July or August. I was hoping for some 3pc seasonal sets:

Perhaps CC (even though I don’t need anymore) with matching oil and RTM.

Or matching SC, Mousse, and TS.

Or matching UNIBT, RTM and EDP. 

Or 319 dry oil, UNIBT, Body Wash.

Or 319 Glossing Serum, Dry Oil, Texturizing Spray

Guess I’m dreaming . . . . .

@Suz585 I think the same!  I love those kits of seasonals!  Was also disappointed that there were very few AD for stuff.  I liked stocking up on my beloved summer seasonals when the weather cooled down, and that would be my winter stash.

I don't think I bought as much as I usually do.  I was prepared to get more.

I got 4'of the CC NBT duos in STP. Lip treatment kit that they cancelled ( Ordered the 3piece at the last airing last night though)  Dry oil duo, 2 EDP in SHP and STP.  Those were pre June though I think😜  613 RTM set and the CC oil duo in SHP..  I bought the summer CC trio and 3piece SC in March.  Plus I'm upping my AD TSV from Xmas since its summer seasonals.

Cr%#.  Maybe I didn't need more specials afterall!   BUT I use summer seasonals year round.....So.....I'm set for now!😜