WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: June 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered

@sonechko wrote:

Thanks @AlohaSun! Aloha SweetHeart! Heart Smiley Happy

@sonechko YOU ARE SO VERY WELCOME!

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn! Hi! Smiley Happy It's so nice to see you little foxy tail sweeping-up here and everywhere! Heart

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@FleaMktQn! Hi! Smiley Happy It's so nice to see you little foxy tail sweeping-up here and everywhere! Heart

HI @sonechko So Nice to see you too Heart I hope all is well with you, I'm thinking about you often, always makes me smile Smiley Very Happy I have a few days off now so maybe we can catch up Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Any time @FleaMktQn! Morrow or any day you like, preferable in the morning.

Little foxy tail... here, there - everywhere! Cat Happy Kissy-kiss the Birdies, expecially Sam, I mean - Samantha!

Respected Contributor

Will Do @sonechko Heart I'll be on & off here tonight  Smiley Very Happy Supper time now Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Bon Appetite @FleaMktQn! Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

June 1, 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered

--

6/1 -- 27,000 gallons (6:04pm) -- Pomegranate is "most limited" (6:18pm) -- 28,000 gallons (6:33pm) -- Cucumber Aloe gallons waitlist is available, so place your waitlist order asap (6:35pm) -- 29,000 gallons (11:23pm) 

--

The complete tally for the full month of June is  in the very first message of this June 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered thread and is updated daily.

___ 

Total Gallons listings -- the general gallons numbers reflect the total number of gallons that have been sold.

Individual Formula listings -- listing for individual formulas (e.g. Cucumber Aloe) reflect the number of gallons that are still available for purchase before that formula will sell out. Once individual formulas sell out, they will not be available again in the gallon size until June 2017.

___

On May 30th, 2016 -- Chaz shared that over 750,000 Wen gallons had been sold at QVC (during the past nine years that they have been available at QVC). Wen gallons have been offered at QVC for the past ten years (since 2007). -- There were also over 19,000,000 Cleansing Conditioners that have been sold at QVC. The way Chaz phrased it was a bit vague, but it sounded as though the Cleansing Conditioner bottles number was in addition to all of the Wen gallons which had been sold.

___

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

June 3, 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered

-- 

6/3 -- 30,000 gallons (7:43am) -- 31,000 gallons (12:47pm) ---- on 6/1, Pomegranate is "most limited" (6:18pm) and -- Cucumber Aloe gallons waitlist is available, so place your waitlist order asap (6:35pm) 

--

The complete tally for the full month of June is  in the very first message of this June 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered thread and is updated daily.

___ 

Total Gallons listings -- the general gallons numbers reflect the total number of gallons that have been sold.

Individual Formula listings -- listing for individual formulas (e.g. Cucumber Aloe) reflect the number of gallons that are still available for purchase before that formula will sell out. Once individual formulas sell out, they will not be available again in the gallon size until June 2017.

___

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

June 4, 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered

--

6/4 -- 33,000 gallons (7:10pm) -- 34,000 gallons (7:27pm) ---- the hosts are still saying Pomegranate is "most limited" -- Cucumber Aloe gallons waitlist is available, so place your waitlist order asap 

--

___ 

___

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

June 5, 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered

--

6/5 -- 35,000 gallons (4:02pm) - the hosts are still saying Pomegranate is "most limited" (10:24am) -- Cucumber Aloe gallons waitlist is available, so place your waitlist order asap 

--

___

June Wen Gallons Sales - 2016 versus 2015

It looks as though the total number of Wen gallons sold this year is about 23,000 gallons less than the total number of Wen gallons sold on this day last year.

I wonder if this is because there are so many more Cleansing Conditioner formulas in the Wen line. -- Additionally, Wen is now offering 613, Bamboo Green Tea, Mandarin Italian FIg and select Seasonal gallons, as well as a number of amazing crazy good TSVs, ODOs and other special offers.

For me personally, in recent years, the December TSV, which consists of (5) 16oz. CCs for $80, gives me a better value for the Restorative CCs. -- And Chaz's recent (3) 16oz. Seasonal CCs with Wen Comb for around $73 gives me the best values for the Seasonal CCs I like best (Spring Orange Blossom & Spring Gardenia Green Tea). -- Of course, there's never any guarantee that these special offers will be available in the future but, while they are around, I'm definitely taking advantage of them. Smiley Happy

-- 

* 6/5 in 2015 -- 52,000 gallons (4:02pm) -- 54,000 (11:35am) -- SMC, LAV & CA are more limited (11:35am)-- 55,000 (11:50am) -- 57,000 (7:55pm) -- 58,000 (8:00pm)  

--

___ 

___