WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: June 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered

@bebe777 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Oh Bebe! Those numbers and all of your HUGE effort tallying them, is simply PRICELESS! And in many ways. Today, I found just one.

Everyday, they simply impress me. And all the work you are putting into counting, storing, and retrieving this info, @bebe777! Heart

awww @sonechko, thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate them. Heart

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777  I agree, it has made me think about the value even more..plus just the huge # of product Chaz sells..!

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777, thanks for all the work you do.  I really enjoy your threads!

@sonechko,   I have to congratulate  you on the perfect response  on that beauty thread. Very classy. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lrmuffin wrote:

@bebe777, thanks for all the work you do.  I really enjoy your threads!

@sonechko,   I have to congratulate  you on the perfect response  on that beauty thread. Very classy. 

Thank you very much @lrmuffin for these nice words! "Very classy" - I like! Cat Happy  Except, I am sure, a few will never find it "classy" at all, and in fact, quite to the contrary - they may say, that I somehow "hurt their feelings"......Woman LOL This happened to me before.  Have no idea why...... Lol!  Cat Embarassed

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

May 31, 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered

5/31 -- 23,000 gallons (1:00am) -- 24,000 gallons (1:25am) -- 25,000 gallons (9:02am) -- Tea Tree is "most popular" and Pomegranate is "most limited" (9:02am) -- 26,000 gallons (9:49am) --

The complete tally for the full month of June is  in the very first message of this June 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered thread and is updated daily

___ 

Total Gallons listings -- the general gallons numbers reflect the total number of gallons that have been sold.

Individual Formula listings -- listing for individual formulas (e.g. Cucumber Aloe) reflect the number of gallons that are still available for purchase before that formula will sell out. Once individual formulas sell out, they will not be available again in the gallon size until June 2017.

___

On May 30th, 2016 -- Chaz shared that over 750,000 Wen gallons had been sold at QVC (during the past nine years that they have been available at QVC). -- There were also over 19,000,000 Cleansing Conditioners that have been sold at QVC. The way Chaz phrased it was a bit vague, bu it sounded as though the Cleansing Conditioner bottles number was in addition to all of the Wen gallons which had been sold.

___

cc: @sonechko 

Esteemed Contributor

Oh @bebe777, thanks! But they do not care about the numbers at all! They have NOTHING to counter these numbers.... No substance, so instead, they are eating me personally alive now, and coming up in droves. They even went as far as telling me to stop making fool of myself! Woman LOL  Maybe a mod can help....but I doubt, since there is no friends' reporting. By-the-way, same smartie who started that darn product bashing thread, went waaaaay to the other side of a spectrum today, and started - High-end products that are worth every penny 

Lol!  With a title suggesting THAT, anyone is absolutely free, if inclined, to post their favorite product of their choice, that is worth every penny to them! According to the same logic they treated nasty for defending WEN on the High-end products that you think are terrible and they should NOT be able to step in and bash WEN on the new and "positive" thread. Because they did not allow me to defend it on a trash thread. Woman LOL

Well, who is brave enough to say THERE, that WEN is their favorite High-end product that is worth every penny? I'll second them.Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@sonechko, you go girl and fight the good fight!! Smiley Happy

Right now I've got some Wen threads to catch up on, but I'll head over there in a few days and add in my two cents. Wen4ever!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just ordered my first gallon ever after my two year trial run of using nothing but Wen.  I think I can now be called an official Wen girl.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am outnumbered @bebe777 ......to fight a good fight! Forget about the contribution of two cents!  No one, hearting and no one reporting the nastiness. One can't fight under these circumstances, but be forced to retreat.

And yet - this is the biggest WEN June month, and a lot of people are exposed to reading the carp they post about our WEN. I do not care about their personal attacks towards me - I do not care about their nastiness and coming down to personal insults.

I do care about WEN being unfairly represented on QVC forums, for those who may be thinking about maybe buying it, but read the carp like this to deter them.

Besides, how difficult is to say one word "WEN" on appropriate thread to express your honest opinion about it? This is NOT like fighting with anyone....

High-end products that are worth every penny 

Respected Contributor

Isn't that amazing!  I heard Chaz say 19 million CCs' were sold and 750,000 gallons were sold too.  I tried Wen 7 years ago because I had countless boxes of empty promises as Chaz refers to them and I saw Chaz on an infomercial with Melissa Gilbert and I thought, he's saying things I agree with I need to try this and the first time I tried SAM I loved it.  I really needed to learn the correct way to use it but then I discovered CA and got that then I found him on the Q and that was it.  Chaz has not made an item I haven't tried.  Wen is global and patented and everyone that tried it loves it.  I mean the honest ones that try it not the bashers.  My hair was in such bad shape from shampooing and coloring with cheap hair dyes.  It was like straw but Wen has made it alive again.  The whole experience of using Wen is like no other product, ever.  The scents are so deeply rich and spa like while other products smell okay they don't have the results or the extensive list of amino acids and so many other ingredients that even encompass skin care and the body treatment even has wound care.  I've NEVER experience anything like Wen.  It's truly amazing, truly.  I'm a fan for life.  The testimonial callers all love Chaz too.  I get such a kick out of when people rave on the phone it makes him so happy because he wants US to be happy.  I could go on and on but I'd be preaching to the choir as I know the Wenners here feel the same way as I do. XO

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @AlohaSun! Aloha SweetHeart! Heart Smiley Happy