WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: June 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered

@sonechko wrote:

Right back at YOU, @bebe777!  Done. Quoted. Let them "counter" these numbers. I actually welcoming the responses. Feeling a little frisky today Woman LOL

@sonechko, lol, have a good time!!! Way to go representing Wen!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Right back at YOU, @bebe777!  Done. Quoted. Let them "counter" these numbers. I actually welcoming the responses. Feeling a little frisky today Woman LOL

@sonechko @bebe777..LOL  I haven't even read the BB thread but I could of guessed what was on it....

Great job bebe, and good call sonechko...Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks! But it's too easy to soak-up the compliments..... WEN is so self-sufficient - it REPRESENTS itself!  Just look at the numbers you took your time to tally!

WHAT argument can one can possibly build against these numbers? Except, maybe only show and prove (once again) to be, how can I say it without being nasty? Narrow-minded? Well, I can only add - very. Very narrow-minded...Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko @bebe777..LOL  I haven't even read the BB thread but I could of guessed what was on it....

@quadmimi! Honey, don't go there!  This is not for the kind, gentle and loving soul like you. Mimi. It's bad. They saw a name of the thread, and it was a signal to raise from under-the-earth cave.  Let me handle it. You, of course, are free to join, but only if you feel strong and up-to-it! Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@quadmimi! Honey, don't go there!  This is not for the kind, gentle and loving soul like you. Mimi. It's bad. They saw a name of the thread, and it was a signal to raise from under-the-earth cave.  Let me handle it. You, of course, are free to join, but only if you feel strong and up-to-it! Woman LOL

@sonechko....Oh yes I will let you have it!!  I am not up to the BB today...Smiley Happy

Just so funny I could predict it before I even read the comments..!  Good luck there, you kinda know with Chaz here it will probably get worse...Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

It's okay @bebe777.  I do not even have to "fight". All I have to do - is post them NUMBERS. And, you Bebe, just keep on tallying them. We WILL be doing this ALL MONTH long! Is not this a fun? Yes, it is!

WEN does not just talks a talk - it walks the walk! We will easily prove this to some of the BB smartpants with just bare $$$. They may continue with "blah-blah-blah", and of course, my all time favorite - "My plumber does not want me to use WEN"! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Thanks! But it's too easy to soak-up the compliments..... WEN is so self-sufficient - it REPRESENTS itself!  Just look at the numbers you took your time to tally!

WHAT argument can one can possibly build against these numbers? Except, maybe only show and prove (once again) to be, how can I say it without being nasty? Narrow-minded? Well, I can only add - very. Very narrow-minded...Woman Wink

@sonechko, thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate them. Smiley Happy

I actually started doing a tally three years ago because a number of Wenners were interested in the number of Wen gallons sold. Posting the info in the post together takes a bit of time, but the running tally is the easy part.

I DVR all of Chaz's shows. Sometimes I listen to them live and other times when I'm doing other things. I just keep a pad of paper and pen next to the TV and make a note every time the host shares Wen gallons numbers. Then I just plug the numbers into this thread. It only takes a few minutes. 

I also like doing it because I think it helps give new Wenners a better idea of how Wen gallons month works. -- Once I became a Wen girl, for the first couple of years Wen Gallons month would throw me for a loop because I always kept thinking I should be purchasing a Wen gallon... I kept thinking that the super size had to be the best value. 

I never did purchase a gallon, but I would spend the whole month going back and forth over it trying to make a decision... and @sonechko you know how hard it is for me to make those decisions (though I think I'll probably join the Copper P bandwagon when they have that super duper size in December *s*).

It wasn't until I finally noticed that there was a regular cycle to the Wen TSVs and then started calculating the ounce per ounce cost of CCs for those TSVs that I could finally let the Wen Gallons go. phew!

@sonechko, lol, I'm glad that you've found another wenderful use for these Wen numbers! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

It's okay @bebe777.  I do not even have to "fight". All I have to do - is post them NUMBERS. And, you Bebe, just keep on tallying them. We WILL be doing this ALL MONTH long! Is not this a fun? Yes, it is!

WEN does not just talks a talk - it walks the walk! We will easily prove this to some of the BB smartpants with just bare $$$. They may continue with "blah-blah-blah", and of course, my all time favorite - "My plumber does not want me to use WEN"! Woman LOL

* bebe777 high fives @sonechko * Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko, thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate them. Smiley Happy

I actually started doing a tally three years ago because a number of Wenners were interested in the number of Wen gallons sold. Posting the info in the post together takes a bit of time, but the running tally is the easy part.

I DVR all of Chaz's shows. Sometimes I listen to them live and other times when I'm doing other things. I just keep a pad of paper and pen next to the TV and make a note every time the host shares Wen gallons numbers. Then I just plug the numbers into this thread. It only takes a few minutes. 

I also like doing it because I think it helps give new Wenners a better idea of how Wen gallons month works. -- Once I became a Wen girl, for the first couple of years Wen Gallons month would throw me for a loop because I always kept thinking I should be purchasing a Wen gallon... I kept thinking that the super size had to be the best value. 

I never did purchase a gallon, but I would spend the whole month going back and forth over it trying to make a decision... and @sonechko you know how hard it is for me to make those decisions (though I think I'll probably join the Copper P bandwagon when they have that super duper size in December *s*).

It wasn't until I finally noticed that there was a regular cycle to the Wen TSVs and then started calculating the ounce per ounce cost of CCs for those TSVs that I could finally let the Wen Gallons go. phew!

@sonechko, lol, I'm glad that you've found another wenderful use for these Wen numbers! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Oh Bebe! Those numbers and all of your HUGE effort tallying them, is simply PRICELESS! And in many ways. Today, I found just one.

Everyday, they simply impress me. And all the work you are putting into counting, storing, and retrieving this info, @bebe777! Heart

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Oh Bebe! Those numbers and all of your HUGE effort tallying them, is simply PRICELESS! And in many ways. Today, I found just one.

Everyday, they simply impress me. And all the work you are putting into counting, storing, and retrieving this info, @bebe777! Heart

awww @sonechko, thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate them. Heart

-- bebe Smiley Happy