WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

. . . I also bought the SAM Cleanse Nourish Treat for Body 3 pc Kit to try the lotion. . . .

Please let us know how you like it @Tennessee Vol.

In April I ordered that item in CA and liked it so much I bought it again, plus picked up an extra body cleanser & lotion on eBay. (Presumably someone just kept the oil and loofah.)

I love having WEN lotion with a pump.

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

. . . I also bought the SAM Cleanse Nourish Treat for Body 3 pc Kit to try the lotion. . . .

In April I ordered that item in CA and liked it so much I bought it again, plus picked up an extra body cleanser & lotion on eBay. (Presumably someone just kept the oil and loofah.)

@x Hedge i will, it should be delivered tomorrow so being the big kid that I am, I'll have to try the body cleanser and lotion tomorrow night. I think the lotion will be great to use on my hands because of the pump!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@x Hedge wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@x Hedge i will, it should be delivered tomorrow so being the big kid that I am, I'll have to try the body cleanser and lotion tomorrow night. I think the lotion will be great to use on my hands because of the pump!

@x Hedge I have used the body cleanser and lotion a few times now and really like both. The body cleanser does an amazing job when I use it to shave my legs! I have never had such a close shave and have used many shave creams over the years. IMO the body cleanser does a better job shaving than the regular CC I guess because it is thinner and rinses more easily. I too love having the lotion because of the pump. I find it to be almost as moisturizing as the UNIBT and it is so easy to use. 

I've been using a WEN CC to cleanse my body and either the 613 dry body oil or RTM followed by either the 613 or a seasonal UNIBT each time I shower since the middle of May and can really see and feel a difference in my skin.

Because of the thread someone posted about the properties of each classic oil I started using the SAM oil on my face at night after I use my regular skincare products and the 319 UNIBT. I absolutely love the results that I've seen using the 319 and an impressed that using the oil has taken it to another level. Adding the oil seems to be balancing the oil on my face and reducing my pore size!

I'm so happy that I purchased this set!

Esteemed Contributor

So glad you love it too, @Tennessee Vol!

I'm going to order another A302546 when Chaz returns.

At night I add a squirt of WEN cucumber-thyme oil to a couple of full pumps of CA body lotion to intensify the fragance and boost the effect. I want that bottle of oil to be empty about the same time as the lotion.

I still can't get over how I can smear myself with lotion & treatment oil and not be greasy.

Ha! 😆

For my face/neck, I now prefer using the WEN body cleansing cream over either the cc or the UNBCT. I feel like it gives me a better 'clean' but of course doesn't irritate, strip or dry my ultra-sensitive skin.

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

At night I add a squirt of WEN cucumber-thyme oil to a couple of full pumps of CA body lotion to intensify the fragance and boost the effect.

@x Hedge

I need to try adding oil to the lotion, thanks for mentioning this!