WEN

Esteemed Contributor
Sad news , I just saw a post from Cooper saying Mille Chaz’s birth mom has passed.
Honored Contributor

Re: JULY WEN CHAT

[ Edited ]

@ANewHue  Oh, how very sad for Chaz. He has lost both of his mothers.

Here is what he said on Facebook:

On 8/13/98, I was blessed to have found my birth mother Millie and my extended birth family including my brother (Reed) and sister (Darcy). We bonded and have shared our life journey since that day.

It is with an Extremely heavy heart that I let you know my birth mother Millie passed away in her sleep last night. She didn’t have any serious health issues. So as I woke to this news this morning it was a complete shock.

I can’t imagine my life without her in it. I would generally speak to her every week for the past 22 years, as well as seeing she and some of the family on our trips to Pennsylvania for QVC over the past 15 years.

She was kind, loving, caring, compassionate, sincere, honest, and loyal, all the characteristics you would want in a person.

I am going to miss my life as I now know it.

Millie, thank you for having me, loving me, and embracing me. You will greatly be missed.

With absolute love, honor, gratitude & respect.

Your loving son,
Chaz

Millie Gregory Berry
6/28/39-7/19/20

***The last image is from the day I met Millie and my birth family, September 5, 1998.

ChazDeanMillie.1.jpg

Chaz Dean Millie.2.jpg

ChazDeanMillie.3.jpg

ChazDeanMillie.4.jpg

ChazDeanMillie.5.jpg

ChazDeanMillie.6.jpg

ChazDeanMillie.7.jpg

ChazDeanMillie.8.jpg

ChazDeanMilli3.9.jpg

ChazDeanMillie.10.jpg

Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting this, World Traveler.  I just saw on Chaz's site what happened and came here.  I thought you would have posted this.  I was hoping.  Poor Chaz.  He said she had no issues so it's like a shock.  He loved her dearly.  Chaz loves very deeply so I know he's hurting.  God bless, Chaz.  We all love you and are here for you. XXXOOO

Respected Contributor

I remember that gorgeous chocolate/strawberry cake they had for his mother when they were all in PA.....how very sad.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, World Traveler for posting about the salon.  Yes, our state's governor changed our opening laws too.  Can't, the cases start going up.  I knew about the salon having to close.  Other countries have a handle on it.  This country leads the world in doing poorly.  We NEED to be HOME.  This does not mean gathering a whole bunch of people at one house with no masks and I've seen this where I live, especially near July 4th.  There must have been 35 people hanging out all next to each other, no masks, like this thing doesn't exist.  If this continues, we'll never get past this.  We need to buckle down and do the right thing.

Honored Contributor

Toby says "Happy Summer"!

3E909BED-DC2F-48E3-8F29-4495106C6A64.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Toby says "Happy Summer"!

3E909BED-DC2F-48E3-8F29-4495106C6A64.jpeg

@SurferWife  Toby you are just the "best" Happy Summer pic we could have!

The tie suits you well!....Heart

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Oh, my goodness! He just gets cuter and cuter every time you post a picture of Toby. And the gal that sets up the photos......you are tipping her, right? Smiley LOL

But kudos to Toby for standing/sitting still enough to get that perfect look of happiness on his face.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@SurferWife Oh, my goodness! He just gets cuter and cuter every time you post a picture of Toby. And the gal that sets up the photos......you are tipping her, right? Smiley LOL

But kudos to Toby for standing/sitting still enough to get that perfect look of happiness on his face.

@World Traveler 

LOL!  Yes, she gets a great tip! We have no clue how she gets him to be still for pictures.  We aren't allowed in because he gets too fussy when he sees us!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

LOVE YA TOBY!!   What a HAM!!  you can not tell me Toby doesn't know exactly what's going on there!  Keep up the good work Lifting our spirits!