WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: JULY WEN CHAT

[ Edited ]

Hi ladies just wanted to stop by and post my review on the trio of mousse I picked up with the gallon POM.  I really like the mousse product....so glad I got that.  The POM I think is a basic for me.  I can't believe how large a gallon of CC is LOL!  My shower area is just too small to put it in there so what I did was pump it into the empty 32oz container I had waiting.  Works out very nicely.

I hope he gets another TSV....I'd like to try some different seasonals in the smaller size then gallons.  Plus some styling products too.

Honored Contributor

I just received my order from Chaz's website. This is the first time I have been requested to sign for the package. In fact, the guy came yesterday and left a note that I had something I have to sign for, and would return today or I could sign the note saying they could leave it.

Anyone else have that happen from an order made thru his website? It was just the lip products. 

Wonder why it would require a signature.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - I've not had that happen when ordering from his site. However, maybe because of trucks that were robbed during the protests, this is the route that has to be taken temporarily.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 Oh, never thought about that.

Turns out that I ordered the wrong thing. Thought I was ordering the Bella Spirit Lip Treatment and I got the Body Treatment Balm. Have an email into his customer service people to see if I can use the Balm on my lips, since I ordered incorrectly. Hope so! Haven't tried the body balm before.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@riley1 Oh, never thought about that.

Turns out that I ordered the wrong thing. Thought I was ordering the Bella Spirit Lip Treatment and I got the Body Treatment Balm. Have an email into his customer service people to see if I can use the Balm on my lips, since I ordered incorrectly. Hope so! Haven't tried the body balm before.

@World Traveler 

If you end up using it as a body treatment can you post if you like it or not.

So strange I was looking at this product a few days ago!...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi  Will do!

It is quite a bit bigger than the lip treatment container I thought I was getting. ha!

I read the reviews on his site and they are glowing about using it on the heels, elbows, etc. I will probably keep both of them, but just want to ensure it is as good as, or better than, the lip treatment. They may just tell me to return them and they will send what I really wanted.

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi Just got a reply email from his team. Think I will return them and exchange for what I really wanted.

Thank you for contacting us. Due to the ingredients, I would suggest using the lip treatments over the body treatments for your lips. If you want, you can always send the Body Treatments back to us and we will refund you for the full amount of which you paid for those items.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@quadmimi Just got a reply email from his team. Think I will return them and exchange for what I really wanted.

Thank you for contacting us. Due to the ingredients, I would suggest using the lip treatments over the body treatments for your lips. If you want, you can always send the Body Treatments back to us and we will refund you for the full amount of which you paid for those items.

@World Traveler 

Oh ok, well I hope you get the right product..It's easy to do as there are alot of products now..Smiley Happy  I still may try it at some point as reviews are very good...thx

Honored Contributor

Chaz's birthday is July 23. I'm hoping that he will have something special available to us on his website that day! Could use some more lip treatment, since I ordered the body treatment in error last time.

Honored Contributor

When Chaz was here in June he said he would be returning August; however, when I was looking ahead at the QVC schedule on my Direct TV lineup, it shows him with a live show on the main channel on June 24, the day after his birthday. Hmmmm.....

Hope that is correct!