WEN

Contributor
I still don't look like one of the Wen Girls on TV but I am having better luck with Wen this time around. I've been using Mighty tree with the oil falling in love with Banner in Italian fig. I also want to try the bamboo green tea but I can't afford all of them at the same time. I'd like to thank the group for helping me out.
Contributor
Now I know why you should you use initials. Mandarin Italian fig is my obsession, and I want to try bamboo green tea
Contributor
I'm sorry so many so many errors. I'm using tea tree oil, my favorite is the Mandarin Italian fig, and I liked the honey lilac
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Lori1962...we totally understand what you were trying to say. Goofy spell check really messes us up sometime! 🤪

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I'm very happy for you.

WEN has changed my life, well at least in the hair department!

MIF is my favorite as well.

Sweet almond mint is #2

@Lori1962

Respected Contributor

@Lori1962 wrote:
I still don't look like one of the Wen Girls on TV but I am having better luck with Wen this time around. I've been using Mighty tree with the oil falling in love with Banner in Italian fig. I also want to try the bamboo green tea but I can't afford all of them at the same time. I'd like to thank the group for helping me out.

So glad you are having success this time @Lori1962..

MIFig is a great choice..Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor
@Lori1962. Glad you are having success. It will just keep getting better and better. You will love BGT the scent is so intoxicating. Your. Bathroom instantly becomes a private spa.
Frequent Contributor

Can anyone describe the scent of mandarin fig? Seems to be popular and something I might need to try Smiley Happy 

I don’t know what figs actually smell like, but is it an overall light scent, sweet, etc? Thanks all! 

Esteemed Contributor

@ShopperGirl15

MIF is (to me) a masculine, warm, lingering fragrance that reminds me of fresh cut hardwoods and smokey campfires.

Sort of like lumberyard meets firepit.

Valued Contributor

I also love the Manderin Italian Fig - it's my most frequent 2nd cleanse, and I always use it as a leave-in.  In October I'll buy a gallon of it.  For some reason, the Bamboo Green Tea hasn't worked for me, too dryng, but maybe one day I will try it again.