WEN

Esteemed Contributor

It's My Four Year WENniversaryđź“Ś

I started using WEN after QVC shipped me the wrong WEN order.

Ordered one each: boxed 5 piece Classic and one boxed 5 piece Seasonal.

They shipped me two Classics, zero Seasonals.

The Classics that year were Fig, POM, TT, SAM, and something fairly new called Bamboo Green Tea! A rice alternative in the Classic line, just as POM was a soy alternative.

Of course, now BGT anchors the WEN rice category.

It took me until 2018 to try Classic CA, which is so good I dropped TT for it. I have all the CA products except the EDP now.

I bought several 12oz CA RTMs on eBay.

I finally felt I had "enough" CA RTM after I had more than a gallon of it.

He made a new batch in 2018, which is all I bought, so I'm comfortable stocking that much.

I have enough of the TT product line on my shelf for 2 years anyhow. I'll use it up during mosquito season.

I still haven't used WEN Lavender, but I've finally gotten over the nagging urge to try it.

So much for finally getting through the Classics.

I think I'll celebrate my WENniversary with an oil treatment, followed by washing my hair, and wind it up with a Remoist plop while I eat supper.  

Respected Contributor

Re: It's My Four Year WENniversaryđź“Ś

@x Hedge  Congratulations!  Sounds like your Wen life was meant to be!

So glad you are enjoying it & I have to always thank you for "whipped Wen".

Changed my whole Wen experiience...Smiley Happy

(I have never tried CA Smiley Happy maybe I will..

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi, Thanks!, and you're most welcome for the pre-whipped WEN!

At least once a year I try using WEN as it pumps out of the bottle.

Nope. Not for me.

Have to pre-whip it.

Respected Contributor

Congratulations, Hedge!  I hope that WEN has done as much good for your hair as it has for mine!

Occasional Contributor

@x Hedge 

What is prewhipped and how do you do it?

Honored Contributor

2 years for me

Lavender is probably my least favorite.

MIF is my fav.

I recently purchased the TSV, good price

Esteemed Contributor

Happy wenniversary @x Hedge wow time flies when we're having fun I remember when you joined the group. Congratulations .
Respected Contributor

Hey, that's a great testimonial, Hedge!  I tried a re-moist treatment OVER NIGHT a couple of days ago and WOW!  I believe it's the foundation of great Wen hair.  I've cleansed a few times after that treatment and the results are still there and I don't use hot tools or colorants to boot!  I thought, I don't need extra help but yeah, I do, we have very hard water (to match my hard head)  LOL!  and the re-moist is beyond amazing.  I used the new Winter White Forest one that came with the NBT.  What results, I was seriously WOWED.  My hair is like the model's.  The re-moist is seriously key. 

Wow, Hedge, you never tried Lavander?  There's not one scent Chaz made, I have not tried.  I love them all for the results.  I have favorites when it comes to scent.  Of course Wen Men, I'm flipped out over and the summer, fall, winter seasonals, Bamboo, SixThirteen, Three Nineteen, Light NOT to leave out Peony!  I have the third or fourth NBT AND a large EDP in that  WOE BOY!  I do use TT and CA too because I have oily scalp and they help with this!  Did you see his Friday show?  I got to see it in real time because that was the perfect time for me to watch it.  It came on 6:00am.  Chaz does really good demos of how to apply CC, styling creme, mousse, Indigo.  Those helped me ALOT!  Chaz and amazing Wen make me so happy!!!!