WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: It’s JUNE Lets chat WEN

@World Traveler wrote:

@SurferWife Smiley LOL

Actually, I have a lot of Japanese friends and also grew up on a ranch that had four Japanese ranch families surrounding my property. They were the calmest people I have ever met! So gracious and accommodating. When I went to Japan two years ago, I found them to be such beautiful people, welcoming me into their home for tea and cookies. Very kind.

Toby has probably learned some Japanese while being in her care. You better be nice to him or he will rat on you to her! ha! 

@World Traveler 

Very true.  I think that is why Toby responds so well to her.  She talks to him very calmly.  Her voice is soothing.  We have some friends & the wife is Japanese.  Toby loves her, too.  They have a little mini dachshund (named Pancho Jesus, which kills me!).  I asked her why a Japanese girl gave her little dog a Mexican name.  She just giggles...HA!  When she talks to Toby in Japanese his little ears perk up.

Living in Hawaii, we have many different races/cultures & yes, the Japanese are very kind, gracious, well mannered people.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

IMG_2171.jpeg

@SurferWife This is a geisha house "madam" in Japan and she was the loveliest person to talk with. We were allowed to walk into all the rooms. She would giggle a lot, so I understand what you were saying. She has her hair done every single morning and her outfits cost around $6,000; same with the girls who work for her. I'm sure she is older than she looks. She said she normally charges $3,000/evening for any of her girls. I do believe she is very, very rich!

I had my picture taken with her and that was the day our little group dressed down....shorts, short sleeves, etc. We all looked out of place when we met with her. But I just HAD to have my picture taken with her, even though I looked like ******! ha!

Honored Contributor

I looked at some of my orders yet to come and on one of them, this was posted:

Civil unrest has delayed your package in transit. Delivery will be rescheduled. Check back for updates.

One of my packages, not WEN, is in Illinois. I don't mind the delay, but it is just a reminder of bad things going on around our country.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Civil unrest has delayed your package in transit. Delivery will be rescheduled. Check back for updates.

One of my packages, not WEN, is in Illinois. I don't mind the delay, but it is just a reminder of bad things going on around our country.

Yes I have heard this @World Traveler my stuff was already so delayed, who knows anymore....

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler 

Oh, my gosh, I literally just came to the forum to post this EXACT thing!  It IS one of my WEN orders that is affected.  I know we will eventually get them, but WOW!  This just has to end....but I won't digress.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Chaz and Dog for TV.jpg

Regular Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@quadmimiyes I’m excited about the bronzing mist as well, like you I’ve been self tanning years. I just placed my first order for the Blessing set in Hope. Don’t know what’s going on with the pricing on the 20 oz Unibt though waiting for it to be adjusted. I buy multiples every June and November this is not the price I pay.

@ANewHue 

You may have already seen this, but posting just in case you hadn't. Smiley Happy

613-319 20oz UNIBT sale.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Received the new Botanical Hair & Scalp Treatment Oil yesterday. Haven't used it yet. It smells predominantly of TT and mint.

Anyone else receive theirs?

Honored Contributor

@tcmalfa wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:
@quadmimiyes I’m excited about the bronzing mist as well, like you I’ve been self tanning years. I just placed my first order for the Blessing set in Hope. Don’t know what’s going on with the pricing on the 20 oz Unibt though waiting for it to be adjusted. I buy multiples every June and November this is not the price I pay.

@ANewHue 

You may have already seen this, but posting just in case you hadn't. Smiley Happy

613-319 20oz UNIBT sale.jpg

I always love to keep one of these on hand!  The price is unbeatable!

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS 

Mine is still in process, which is okay.  I know I'll eventually get it.