WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: It’s JUNE Lets chat WEN

SMM is my official favorite summer fragrance!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

My favorite summer scent is Mango Coconut. I was so disappointed when I heard last year that he was going to discontinue it, so I got a gallon then. About three to four weeks later, probably July, he had it as a special of three 32-ounce bottles. Figured they were getting rid of all their Mango Coconut.

Then this month he offered it again. I panicked for no reason. ha!

He has done the same thing with Winter Vanilla Mint. That was going to be discontinued, so I got a gallon of that. Again, this year he still has it. Go figure!

Esteemed Contributor

@worldtraveler as you know WVM is my absolute all time fave and it wouldn’t be Summer without SMC. I have plenty of stock on both for now but need to check my oil collection. I have no room to fall in love with any new scents. I know the new Fall is a Plum scent can u remind me what the new Winter scent is? Have you sampled either one of these at the Salon. I hope come September/October TSV the Q will go back to include the new scents.
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue Winter is the Wild Berry.

No, I haven't sniffed them yet. I haven't been to the salon in a while and I just heard him say yesterday that they open up this Tuesday. Can you imagine the backlog of people who want to get in to see him and the other stylists starting this week? E-Gads! All of the people who had their appointments cancelled. Smiley Sad

Wasn't sure when he was going to open so I had it cut locally with another appointment the end of July. He is much harder for me to get in to see because of the NY salon taking his time away from the California salon. I need to go on Saturdays only because of work, and so I have to book months in advance for that favorite day of the week for so many of us. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @worldtraveler I couldn’t think of what it is. Well I have plenty of Winter scents for sure including my two gallons of WWF. Yes my friend who owns a salon is going through the same thing she never took appointments so this is really going to change her day to day business. She did mine last week so I’ll be set for a little bit. Not going anywhere so I really don’t care. I’m afraid that once the NYC/NJ areas open cases will spike as other states have. I wanted to ask Chaz about his Dad and Joann living in AZ. Chaz said last night the salon In nYC will be opening in about three months.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ANewHue I heard him say that too; think it mentioned September, hopefully. And he hasn't been able to go to the fragrance houses lately. I believe he is going to be flying from here to there and every which way for quite some time. I am settling in with a gal locally for now until things settle down for him. 

TWO gallons of Winter White Forest? Be still my heart......that must be Heaven to have two of those beauties waiting for you any time you want them. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah Well I have the equivalent of. gallons in every seasonal & core I love except the WWF and I really enjoy that scent so I went for it. That’s right I forgot about the fragrance houses . Yes it’s going to be interesting once things start opening. I’m not going anywhere though as I said. Since March I’ve only been out for groceries a handful of times and two of those times I came down with stomach viruses. I do miss going to NYC every weekend. This is just an unbelievable nightmare.
Respected Contributor

World Traveler, thank you for the post on the Botanical after you tried it.  My QVC one is lost so I got it from Chaz.  That one should be here today or tomorrow latest, it's coming UPS all the way.  I ordered another one from the Q because I WANT the auto delivery.  I can't wait to try it.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife You wanted the Kim Belle top that Mary Beth was wearing the other day, right? Mine came today. Well worth it! Got it in the pink/blush, even though I was waffling between that or the blue. Think you wanted to wait on that because of spending money on WEN this month. 

It was true to size for me...Medium.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@SurferWife You wanted the Kim Belle top that Mary Beth was wearing the other day, right? Mine came today. Well worth it! Got it in the pink/blush, even though I was waffling between that or the blue. Think you wanted to wait on that because of spending money on WEN this month. 

It was true to size for me...Medium.

@World Traveler 

Thanks for the feedback!  Yes, it's on my wish list.  My Love gallon shipped today, so I may wait until July to get that blouse.  Her blouses are really becoming my favorite!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.