WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: It’s JUNE Lets chat WEN

@ANewHue wrote:
@CamillePyes , that man certainly has me beat . My husband heard it and I think he got a little nervous. Lol

@ANewHueThat was funny!  Boy there wouldn't be enough hiding places...lol

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya I can’t image that price not coming down!!! I e been watching & waiting. Maybe on 6/13
Respected Contributor

On the "Beauty" board there is a thread about arm creepiness...A lady posted about using Chaz's dry oil spray, (she is 86) that she saw Chaz do this on a show..She said it really helps. How did I miss this!...I don't have a big issue yet, but I am going to order some!...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi It's amazing how many uses one can come up with to use Chaz's products, but for less than flattering underarms, I would never have thought of that. Well, here goes!

Honored Contributor

Just received the botanical product. Will try it tonight and report back tomorrow about my experience with it. 

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler , I'm interested in the botanical product, can't wait for your review!

Trusted Contributor

I really overdid it In March - so I haven't actually bought anything yet. But the new botanical is definitely on my list.

so I am curious to know @World Traveler if you feel like you can just use it as a leave-in scalp treatment and not have to cleanse the next day.

Honored Contributor

Has anyone heard if there are going to be any specials Saturday?  After all, it's 6/13.  I have a hair appt. that morning, so hopefully I won't miss any shows.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Okay, so here's the deal about the botanical product I tried for the first time last night.

Yes, it is cooling to the scalp when you put it on, and that lasted (for me) 15-20 minutes. Nothing wrong with having that sensation, but it disappeared if someone doesn't like the idea of having a cool head! ha! 

I do smell the peppermint and lavender oils, but the tea tree is not overly strong to me, even though it is listed first after water. Others might find it strong, but since I use his tea tree most every night, I'm so used to it I don't notice anymore. It was never a scent that bothered me, on the other hand. The eucalyptus comes thru also.

At first I thought it was some type of menthol that I was getting the sensation of, but believe it is the peppermint that is giving me that feeling/sense of menthol.

Tingling was not something I experienced once it was on my head. Perhaps it depends upon how sensitive your scalp is. I wouldn't minded if it did tingle, but just an observation.

Not only did it only take 15-20 minutes for my head to cool down (ha!), the product left my scalp dry by that time. I expected my scalp/hair to still be wet, like it is with Tea Tree. Although I must say I put a LOT of Tea Tree on my scalp/hair, so that might be why it stays wet longer. It was a pleasant surprise that when I went to bed shortly thereafter, I didn't have an oily and wet head of hair.

Remember, my hair is very short, especially since I just got it cut a couple of weeks ago, so if I put something on my scalp, the rest of my hair gets the same thing put on it.

Overall, I will not have a problem using this every night instead of the tea tree. I have so many other ways to use tea tree that my two remaining bottles of it will still be put to use.

One thing I didn't quite understand is why you have to wash your hands "thoroughly" after applying it to your scalp and massaging it in. With tea tree oil, after applying it, I use the remaining on my fingertips to put on my eyebrows, and rub into my hands and arms, sometimes my feet.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife I'll check on Facebook to see if there are any specials. He usually does for June 13.