WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: It’s JUNE Lets chat WEN

@quadmimi I love them all but I’m partial to Hope (my cool weather scent) and Light & Love for warmer weather.
Honored Contributor

Today is my five-year anniversary with WEN, June 1. Bought four gallons on that day! I was all in; still am. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@worldtraveler Happy 5th wenniversary !!! Wow I remember giving you recommendations way back when . Time flies when your having fun!! How cool you’re wenniversary is June 1.
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue YUP!! I took all those recommendations to heart. All of you WENNERS were so awesome, and very, very patient with me. Heart

Honored Contributor

Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 2.50.29 PM.png

Honored Contributor

Toby's gallon will be here tomorrow!  Wow! That is quick! I have other (non-WEN) orders from mid-May still in process.  I really don't care though; they'll get here some day.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I see my Botanical order not only says shipped, but is in the second city already! YAAAY! It shipped out of California. Should have it in a couple of days, although it is coming by snail mail, so who knows. Smiley Indifferent  

Also.......you long-time Wenners know that June 13 is a very special day for Chaz, and in past years he has always had super specials to celebrate his mom, also Spirit who lived on his property, and his creation of the 613 product. I love all the 613 products and could use some more of the body cream and replenishing mist. So that's on my list already to purchase, hopefully at great prices.

Eager to see what he has up his sleeve for us. Heart

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I see my Botanical order not only says shipped, but is in the second city already! YAAAY! It shipped out of California. Should have it in a couple of days, although it is coming by snail mail, so who knows. Smiley Indifferent  

Also.......you long-time Wenners know that June 13 is a very special day for Chaz, and in past years he has always had super specials to celebrate his mom, also Spirit who lived on his property, and his creation of the 613 product. I love all the 613 products and could use some more of the body cream and replenishing mist. So that's on my list already to purchase, hopefully at great prices.

Eager to see what he has up his sleeve for us. Heart

@World Traveler Oh thx for the reminder!  I hope some great deals also..Smiley Happy

Contributor

I'm super excited to now have a gallon of Indigo and will probably regret not putting it on auto, but what do you guys think of the Bella Spirit Re-Moist?  $180 for 8 oz.!  I have a massive amount of hair, and would probably have to use at least half the jar.  How could he price something like that??  Been a WEN girl for over 15 yrs, btw.

Frequent Contributor

I do not want to be without my SMC and WVM so, I placed both on auto-delivery during a sneak peak on May 26.  Today, both orders are still in processing. This is ridiculous, with all that is going on, I expects shipping delays but over a week to just process items is unacceptable.