WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Okay than! I think you found your autumn FAV, Aprimo!

Respected Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

I ordered a rush shipment of the 16oz FTP CC because I wanted find out if I like it before the weekend came, in case there are special deals on FTP. Well, I just tried it for the first time and I love the scent. It's stronger than I expected for pear, but beautiful. Such a great shower experience!

The texture is soft and creamy like WWC & SHP. My hair is still air drying, but I already know I like it. Time will tell whether it can beat WWC for performance. But I'm ordering the 32oz and the 4oz oil right now! Smiley Happy

I agree. The FTP smells great. I still have two 32 oz. bottles from last year plus the oil so I guess I have enough for now. Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

I ordered a rush shipment of the 16oz FTP CC because I wanted find out if I like it before the weekend came, in case there are special deals on FTP. Well, I just tried it for the first time and I love the scent. It's stronger than I expected for pear, but beautiful. Such a great shower experience!

The texture is soft and creamy like WWC & SHP. My hair is still air drying, but I already know I like it. Time will tell whether it can beat WWC for performance. But I'm ordering the 32oz and the 4oz oil right now! Smiley Happy

I agree. The FTP smells great. I still have two 32 oz. bottles from last year plus the oil so I guess I have enough for now. Cat Happy

I only had one bottle of FTP from last Autumn. Still have about 1/3 of it left. I really-really like FTP, unfortunately it's not my best performer, I am very sad about it.....

There is something so special to me in the fragrance of FTP and it's frothy consistency..... No wonder Chaz decided to make a Fragrance based on FTP!

I really want it to work for me just a touch better! Maybe with an addition of a pump of FIG, it will do the perfect job? 

I am not going to stock up on FTP, nor I am planning to pass on it this season. Probably will get either 32 oz or maybe some nice FTP OTO kit?

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

I only had one bottle of FTP from last Autumn. Still have about 1/3 of it left. I really-really like FTP, unfortunately it's not my best performer, I am very sad about it.....

There is something so special to me in the fragrance of FTP and it's frothy consistency..... No wonder Chaz decided to make a Fragrance based on FTP!

I really want it to work for me just a touch better! Maybe with an addition of a pump of FIG, it will do the perfect job? 

I am not going to stock up on FTP, nor I am planning to pass on it this season. Probably will get either 32 oz or maybe some nice FTP OTO kit?

Yes, I took out a bottle of FTP this week and it wasn't really moisturizing enough for me. I may try adding a little bit of FIG or adding some oil to my leave-in.

Esteemed Contributor

See? So I am not alone. But I will try to make it work! I am sure I'll be able to, because this is one of my FAVs!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

See? So I am not alone. But I will try to make it work! I am sure I'll be able to, because this is one of my FAVs!

No, my hair can also be a little picky! Cat Tongue The scent is definitely one of my favorites and it does seem pretty moisturizing. My ends are just a little on the dry side since I used to get highlights so they need a little extra love. Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Same here. That's the ENDS. My POO hair, like Drythe calls it - it's so true! I do admire her so for chopping a chunk of her pre-Wen hair off. I am sure, if and when I do this - my hair will behave quite differently.

It the ENDS that acting all crazy, when there is anything, I mean ANYTHING, they (the ends) don't like and want to complain about!  I really, seriously starting to think - I want to CHOP THEM OFF!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Same here. That's the ENDS. My POO hair, like Drythe calls it - it's so true! I do admire her so for chopping a chunk of her pre-Wen hair off. I am sure, if and when I do this - my hair will behave quite differently.

It the ENDS that acting all crazy, when there is anything, I mean ANYTHING, they (the ends) don't like and want to complain about!  I really, seriously starting to think - I want to CHOP THEM OFF!

Exactly! My Wen hair is great and I can use any formula I want on that but it's the ends that always need special treatment. I really would love to just cut it off and I've considered it many times, but I'm too much of a chicken. I had a couple of inches cut off last month so that'll do for now!

Esteemed Contributor

You know what? This is it. I think - this is the ANSWER to many of "finiky" hair problems wirh varous CCs - the ends! I am going to start a thread on this subject, and maybe get some input/support on CUTTING PRE-WEN HAIR OFF!

Do you mind if I re-post some of your posts on this subject HSB?

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

You know what? This is it. I think - this is the ANSWER to many of "finiky" hair problems wirh varous CCs - the ends! I am going to start a thread on this subject, and maybe get some input/support on CUTTING PRE-WEN HAIR OFF!

Do you mind if I re-post some of your posts on this subject HSB?

Not at all! Post away! Cat Happy