WEN

Honored Contributor

@Maggie Pie2 wrote:

I was debating on the gallon of 613 and went to take a look at it, it' saying sold out, not available at this time.  So they must have taken it back off for a bit.

@Maggie Pie2 when we saw the listing on September 1st at midnight, I had the feeling it would disappear since it wasn't due to be presented until September 19th. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

how about the unscented NBT? Any news on that yet?

It's not unscented...it's fragrance-free Smiley Wink

when? I'm guessing and I will be watching on Sept 5th Smiley Wink

Ah yes, sorry, I knew that, lol. Okay thanks!! yay! Hopefully a OTO!!

no problem! Smiley Happy    I think a lot of people think unscented and fragrance free are interchangeable and I know you know they're not Smiley Wink 

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

how about the unscented NBT? Any news on that yet?

@HappyDaze , below is the ingredients deck for both the 613 NBT and the 319 NBT. 

The only difference between the two formulas seems to be the "fragrance" which is the last ingredient in the 613 NBT.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

319 Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Palm Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Jojoba Esters, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oat Kernel Extract, Bamboo Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Dragon's Blood Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Sacred Lotus Seed Extract, Honey Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Green Tea Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Goji Fruit Extract, Marsh Mallow/Althea Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Vanilla Bean Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Basil Herb Extract, Nutmeg Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Orange Fruit Extract, Lemon Peel Extract, Seaweed Extract, ORGANIC Jojoba Seed Oil, ORGANIC Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Starflower Seed Oil, Abyssinian Seed Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Linseed Seed Oil, Bergamot Essential Fruit Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Soybean Oil, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Vitamin K3, Tocopherol, L-Valine, L-Threonine, L-Proline, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylaline, L-Histidine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Mimosa Flower Wax, Sunflower Seed Wax, Dimethiconol, Polyglycerin-3, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, PCA, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Isohexadecane, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Octyl Palmitate, Polysorbate-20, Polysorbate-60, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

Sixthirteen Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Palm Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Jojoba Esters, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oat Kernel Extract, Bamboo Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Dragon's Blood Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Sacred Lotus Seed Extract, Honey Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Green Tea Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Goji Fruit Extract, Marsh Mallow/Althea Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Vanilla Bean Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Basil Herb Extract, Nutmeg Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Orange Fruit Extract, Lemon Peel Extract, Seaweed Extract, ORGANIC Jojoba Seed Oil, ORGANIC Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Starflower Seed Oil, Abyssinian Seed Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Linseed Seed Oil, Bergamot Essential Fruit Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Soybean Oil, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Vitamin K3, Tocopherol, L-Valine, L-Threonine, L-Proline, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylaline, L-Histidine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Mimosa Flower Wax, Sunflower Seed Wax, Dimethiconol, Polyglycerin-3, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, PCA, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Isohexadecane, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Octyl Palmitate, Polysorbate-20, Polysorbate-60, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

Information provided by WEN®

___

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 can you be any more awesome?? Smiley Happy Hmmm, that is interesting. I wonder if there will be a big difference in the scent then. I am not a fan of the 613 scent and if the major reason that smells that way is due to the added fragrance and not the ingredients, then I think that would be fine??

Trusted Contributor

SO EXCITED!! Heart

Valued Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Surfer Wife wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

The 8 oz. remoist is up as well!

Thanks for the heads-up HSB!  I just ordered my Fig!  I look forward to the 8 oz every year!!

Surfer Wife, can you tell me why your preference is for a FIG re-moist?

I have TT and POM from last time 8 oz offerings, some BGT and SAM from ebay in smaller sizes. I was going to pass on 8 oz re-moist this time, BUT I am very curious about the Fig variety.

Is it more "moist" re-moist?

Thanks in advance! Woman Happy

Sonechko...I just ordered the Fig too. I have used them all and find Fig to be the most moisturizing. It does fantastic things to my fine color processed hair.

Honored Contributor

Re: It is HERE !!!

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 can you be any more awesome?? Smiley Happy Hmmm, that is interesting. I wonder if there will be a big difference in the scent then. I am not a fan of the 613 scent and if the major reason that smells that way is due to the added fragrance and not the ingredients, then I think that would be fine??

@HappyDaze when I read the two ingredients decks I felt bad because I didn't think this was what you were hoping for with the 319 NBT. 

In Chaz's Sweetness periscope video (it's still avtive until about 10pm tonight), he mentioned that the 319 NBT was the unscented version of the 613 NBT... so it also has the amino acid complex in it. 

You may want to read through the 319 fragrance-free launches on Sept 5th thread becasue there's more info on the 319 NBT there. -- I keep the first post updated so that it has the latest info that we know. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze , 

On August 31st, in Chaz's Sweetness periscope video, he talked about the decision making process involved in marketing Wen. Chaz was relaxing at home with his dogs and the conversation went from one topic to another. Periodically, Chaz would answer a number of questions that people were asking.

It was a longer video and interesting to listen to. If you have the time, you might want to listen to it. 

LIVE on #Periscope: Sweetness periscope.tv/w/aLTz5DMzMDQy

The video was added to periscope at abut 10pm ET last night, so it should be available until about 10pm tonight.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: It is HERE !!!

[ Edited ]

Thanks @bebe777! Yeah I am a bit confused as to what to do now. Everybody loves the NBT though so it might be worth trying once. Smiley Happy Of course there are a few ingredients I am hesitant about though. I don't know. I will think about it.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Surfer Wife wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

The 8 oz. remoist is up as well!

Thanks for the heads-up HSB!  I just ordered my Fig!  I look forward to the 8 oz every year!!

Surfer Wife, can you tell me why your preference is for a FIG re-moist?

I have TT and POM from last time 8 oz offerings, some BGT and SAM from ebay in smaller sizes. I was going to pass on 8 oz re-moist this time, BUT I am very curious about the Fig variety.

Is it more "moist" re-moist?

Thanks in advance! Woman Happy

Hi Sonechko...I need the hydration.  I get my hair colored so the hydration from Fig keeps it hydrated better than other formulas.  I also live on the beach so I am in the salt water all the time.  Since salt water dries out my hair I need all the hydration I can get.  Recently I learned from Chaz' customer service that before jumping in the water I should wet my hair and put cleansing conditioner in it, so I think I'm going to try doing that but use re-moist instead for that exta kick of protection.  Also, I know many ladies don't care for the Fig fragrance but I really like it.  The Fig Sweet Orange oil is awesome, if you've never tried it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.