WEN

Respected Contributor

@Kitkat21 wrote:

For those of you interested in the 8 oz remoist, Chaz mentioned on a periscope that the remoist will be on easy pay Saturday. I know for me that is when I will be ordering so I can be a little easier on my credit card since it will be smoking this weekend lol

Yes, my credit card may need an ice bath once September is over. Cat Embarassed

Esteemed Contributor

It never gets old,so exciting I LOVE TSV day and all these specials CHAZ brings for us.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: It is HERE !!!

[ Edited ]

I know. I do not even know, why get excited about this TSV when I got Five Sets in three formulas already! And received most.

Still, I am very excited for some reason. It's in the air! Or could it be, something in me knows, I will probably buy more stuff still? I am afraid to even discuss this possibility with myself....

Contributor

I was debating on the gallon of 613 and went to take a look at it, it' saying sold out, not available at this time.  So they must have taken it back off for a bit.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had ordered two TSV's one in Fig and one in TT. I've already received them both and I'm still so excited for Wen Day and I know this is because I'll probably buy more. I'm jonesing for the MIF gallon this month, but I have to admit that the 613 gallon is a little bit enticing, too. 

I'm really trying to decide which seasonal to try. I dont want to charge too much if I dont have to, but... I kinda have to, don't I? 

YAY WEN DAY! 

Honored Contributor

how about the unscented NBT? Any news on that yet?

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

The 8 oz. remoist is up as well!

Thanks for the heads-up HSB!  I just ordered my Fig!  I look forward to the 8 oz every year!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

It's not unscented...it's fragrance-free Smiley Wink

when? I'm guessing and I will be watching on Sept 5th Smiley Wink

live....laugh....love
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Surfer Wife wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

The 8 oz. remoist is up as well!

Thanks for the heads-up HSB!  I just ordered my Fig!  I look forward to the 8 oz every year!!

Surfer Wife, can you tell me why your preference is for a FIG re-moist?

I have TT and POM from last time 8 oz offerings, some BGT and SAM from ebay in smaller sizes. I was going to pass on 8 oz re-moist this time, BUT I am very curious about the Fig variety.

Is it more "moist" re-moist?

Thanks in advance! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

It's not unscented...it's fragrance-free Smiley Wink

when? I'm guessing and I will be watching on Sept 5th Smiley Wink

Ah yes, sorry, I knew that, lol. Okay thanks!! yay! Hopefully a OTO!!