WEN

Honored Contributor

Is there a way to only see one WEN topic?

When I open the WEN forum, I see a lot of separate answers that on the old forum were all listed under the original title. For instance, now I see WEN 101 with numerous replies underneath. In the old forum I would see WEN 101, click on it, and then see all the replies. That took up much less space upon opening the WEN section than it does now. One or two topics can take up the whole screen page before you even click on each one to see the replies. Before you could see maybe 15-20 WEN topics on the screen, scroll down and pick out which one interested you.

Those of you who have figured out this new forum stuff......is there a way to have it list the main topics in the WEN forum, without seeing all the replies listed unless we want to click on the topic of choice?

Honored Contributor

Re: Is there a way to only see one WEN topic?

[ Edited ]

At the top of the WEN forum,  click the black arrow to the right of the word Options. From the new menu, click on Linear Format. To make that the default for all your forums, go into My Settings and make the change on topics there.

WENLinearView.png

After you change to Linear Format, it will look like this:

WENViewByTopic.png

Honored Contributor

Re: Is there a way to only see one WEN topic?

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

At the top of the WEN forum,  click the black arrow to the right of the word Options. From the new menu, click on Linear Format. To make that the default for all your forums, go into My Settings and make the change on topics there.

WENLinearView.png

After you change to Linear Format, it will look like this:

WENViewByTopic.png

Oh, that's it! That's it! YAY!!!!!! Thank you so much, ChynnaBlue. I'm a happy camper now. Smiley Very Happy