WEN

New Contributor

Is anyone else still waiting for their TSV?

I ordered mine on Oct 8 and it still hasn't shipped.  I've never had this problem before with Wen. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Is anyone else still waiting for their TSV?

Hi, applecart.  I would call them.  Call customer service and ask why it hasn't gone out yet.

I had trouble with shipping back in May and now, any time I place an order I bump up my shipping so that UPS ONLY delivers it.

The post office sent our mail to another station so I don't use usps if I don't have to. 

I see that your package hasn't gone out.  I would definitely call them and ask why.  Hope it gets resolved.  I know, it's lousy!!!

Honored Contributor

@applecart 

No, not at all.  I got mine a few days after I ordered it.

Honored Contributor

I got mine quickly. What did customer service say when you contacted them?

Esteemed Contributor

Received everything I ordered last week.

New Contributor

After reading your responses, I just called and they said the payment didn't go through (I paid through paypal, which I've never done before).  I wish they had emailed me or something! Anyway, I changed the payment to a credit card and they said it should go through now.  FIngers crossed!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@applecart 

I ordered two of the tsv's. The Seasonal trio was slow to ship but is in transit. My Tea Tree order shows still in process. I did contact the Social Team via email, an hour ago, and was advised that it'll be shipped on Oct 26th.

Oddly, I received an 'order delayed' email from the Q this am which did not identify what was being delayed. It linked to my order status and all my orders appeared without  any specific delay info. 

Is your order for the Tea Tree too? I suggest, like others here, to contact CS or the Social Team for more information. I know the Tea Tree sold out first and it appears more is forthcoming. 

Editing to add... I didn't see your post regarding the PayPal payment. Good to hear it's straightened out now. ♡♡♡

Honored Contributor

@applecart 

I just received all my TSV day orders on Friday.  I usually expect long deliveries because I'm in HI.  A call to CS or an email to SocialTeam@qvc.com might help.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@applecart wrote:

After reading your responses, I just called and they said the payment didn't go through (I paid through paypal, which I've never done before).  I wish they had emailed me or something! Anyway, I changed the payment to a credit card and they said it should go through now.  FIngers crossed!

@applecart 

The same thing happened to me!  I originally paid for everything on TSV day via PayPal & none of them would even display in my Order History, although I had received a valid order number.  I KEPT REORDERING everything over & over & none of the re-orders would display.  I finally tried changing my payment method & they all displayed immediately.  When I woke up the next morning, all my numerous, previous PayPal orders were finally displaying in my Order History!    Apparently PayPal was having issues 10/9.  Needless to say I canceled all my PayPal orders.  Thank goodness it wasn't too late, or I would have been able to open up my own mini-WEN store!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.