WEN

Frequent Contributor

Is TT normally thinner than a Seasonal CC ?

Dear WENners:  

For many years I have been using the springtime seasonal CCs which I love.  I pretty much settled on SOB but I recently was using the last of my peony stash.  I have found those 2 springtime seasonals to be quite thick.  It has been many years since I have used any of the classics ... until now.

I recently ordered a bottle of TT and I was so surprised at how much thinner it seems than SOB.  Is this normal?  Just want to make certain that what I received is the state of the art.  I would appreciate your feedback.

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Is TT normally thinner than a Seasonal CC ?

@Moon Child 

Yes, TT is thinner than most of the seasonal CCs.  I use TT for my 1st cleanse.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I find that mine is too.  No biggie.  I see you like Peony.  I love it.  I always get the Body Treatment.  I had it on yesterday.  One of my top favs!!!!

Respected Contributor

I'm not sure that TT or the other classics are "thinner" than seasonals as much as they are "slipperier".  All my soy-based CC's feel sort of sticky, and the wheat based CC's feel slippery.  Maybe it's a characteristic of the protein being used in the formula?

Frequent Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Moon Child 

Yes, TT is thinner than most of the seasonal CCs.  I use TT for my 1st cleanse.

That's how I intend to use the TT also, SurferWife.  I am hoping my scalp and roots will feel stronger if that makes any sense.  By any chance have you used the TT oil treatment on your scalp?  I'm still trying to recover the thickness I used to have before chemo but I'm just happy to have hair LOL.  

Frequent Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

I find that mine is too.  No biggie.  I see you like Peony.  I love it.  I always get the Body Treatment.  I had it on yesterday.  One of my top favs!!!!

Mmmmmm.  If I was going to venture to use a body treatment I think I would probably select peony as well.  It is wonderful.  I love all the springtime CCs, Yangya, but I don't care much for my springtime allergies!  Luckily I have no allergies to the springtime WENs. Smiley Wink

Frequent Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

I'm not sure that TT or the other classics are "thinner" than seasonals as much as they are "slipperier".  All my soy-based CC's feel sort of sticky, and the wheat based CC's feel slippery.  Maybe it's a characteristic of the protein being used in the formula?

Thanks for your feedback CamilleP.  I should pay more attention to the technical aspects of the formulas when Chaz speaks but I would probably just forget what he had to say LOL. 

Respected Contributor

@Moon ChildI am glad I was helpful.  I am lucky that the protein bases in Chaz's formulas don't bother me, I can use wheat, rice, and soy with no issues.  I only run into trouble with some of the other ingredients, primarily the honey complex.  I know that there are people, however, who are allergic to wheat or soy who only use the rice-based CC's, so I think it's fabulous that Chaz gives us these choices!