WEN

Contributor

Invalid Item - trying to order TSV--success! Had to click through email

[ Edited ]

Hi all, I am trying to order the TSV and it won't let me -- it says invalid item. I am hoping I didn't miss out! I will be on a plane all day tomorrow and was hoping I could order - please tell me it isn't so!

Honored Contributor

Re: Invalid Item - trying to order TSV

[ Edited ]

@rittek13 wrote:

Hi all, I am trying to order the TSV and it won't let me -- it says invalid item. I am hoping I didn't miss out! I will be on a plane all day tomorrow and was hoping I could order - please tell me it isn't so!

@rittek13 first off, don't worry. The TSV doesn't start until midnight.

Are you trying to use the advance order numbers or are you trying to use the order numbers that won't be active (valid) before midnight tonight? 

-- bebeSmiley Happy

Contributor

I am using the number from the 'blue skies' blog: A272454

Thank you for responding Smiley Happy thanks for any help!

Honored Contributor

@rittek13 wrote:

I am using the number from the 'blue skies' blog: A272454

Thank you for responding Smiley Happy thanks for any help!

Give me a few minutes... I'm going to do some quick checking. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rittek13 I just checked and had the same issues that you did. I couldn't place an order. 

I noticed that all the formulas for the one time only shipment were on waitlist, and I wasn't able to order any of the auto delivery options. 

I know that the one time only shipments had gone to waitlist last week, but the A/D shipments were still going through. 

In the past, I've sometimes noticed that the advance TSV orders sometimes get cut off some hours before TSV day and I think this is what may have happened. 

So you're going to have to wait until midnight ET (four and a half hours from now). 

Which TSV scents were you planning on ordering? 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Contributor

Thanks so much!! I am definitely getting Pomegranate - it's my favorite of the core formulas. I am so excited (can you tell! Smiley Happy) I have to get up at 3AM for a flight so now I have to figure out if I should order at 3AM and keep my fingers crossed it's not sold out or just stay up and order at midnight. I think I am just going to stay up! Looking forward to tomorrow! THANK YOU!!!

Valued Contributor

rittek-- because the tsv number for tomorrow is out via emails already and it's close to midnight (relatively speaking), the insider number isn't live anymore. or at least i'm pretty sure that's how that works.

are we allowed to post numbers that have already been revealed via regular qvc emails? i'm going to try...i apologize in advance if this is against the rules, webbie.

anyway, i just ordered another tsv using the 9/5 number, A273028. it worked. good luck! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rittek13 wrote:

Thanks so much!! I am definitely getting Pomegranate - it's my favorite of the core formulas. I am so excited (can you tell! Smiley Happy) I have to get up at 3AM for a flight so now I have to figure out if I should order at 3AM and keep my fingers crossed it's not sold out or just stay up and order at midnight. I think I am just going to stay up! Looking forward to tomorrow! THANK YOU!!!

@rittek13 , lol couldn't have made a better choice for a formula considering that you're pressed for time. 

POM is always one of the last formulas to sell out... and sometimes it doesn't even sell out. From what I've gathered, Chaz brings in the largest quantities of SAM and POM because they are both very popular. 

This past June at the very end of the final hour on June 30th, there were only a small number of POM gallons left... everything else had sold out. 

You'll be fine in terms of ordering POM... now, if you had said Tea Tree, I would have been a bit worried. 

Have a safe flight!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Contributor

Thanks!! It (the item number) comes up for me but not at the TSV price. I will keep playing around -- if nothing else I will stay up until midnight and order! Thanks you guys -- you are always so helpful, I appreciate it so much!!

Honored Contributor

@rittek13 wrote:

Thanks!! It (the item number) comes up for me but not at the TSV price. I will keep playing around -- if nothing else I will stay up until midnight and order! Thanks you guys -- you are always so helpful, I appreciate it so much!!

@rittek13 my pleasure... a Wen TSV is an important purchase!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy