WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Invalid Item - trying to order TSV

[ Edited ]

@rittek13

There was an e-mail that was sent out this morning.

Single shipment  A269882

Auto Delivery A273028

Give those a try.

I just noticed that these do not reflect the TSV price. I guess you have to order through the e-mail link. Sorry!

Valued Contributor

oh, oops-- do you get emails from qvc? i clicked through to it using the preview email so i guess that's why it worked? sorry!

Contributor

Thanks so much!! Sounds good - but now I still want to stay up because I don't wanna miss Chaz! Looks like I will just need lots of coffee!! Thanks again! Plus, I so enjoy the chats that go on here when he is on QVC.... love it!

Contributor

Ah! I think I do, I need to go check - please don't be sorry at all!! Smiley Happy  I should be good with ordering POM at midnight...I was just mad at myself for not ordering sooner - I actually had it in my cart a day or so ago and didn't pull the trigger (now I will know better next time). Smiley Happy 

Contributor

Quick update! Thanks all for the help! I was able to click through the email from QVC and placed my order! Now I still need to stay up so I can see Chaz at midnight! Smiley Happy Woohoo, I am so happy to have my Wen back! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rittek13 wrote:

Quick update! Thanks all for the help! I was able to click through the email from QVC and placed my order! Now I still need to stay up so I can see Chaz at midnight! Smiley Happy Woohoo, I am so happy to have my Wen back! 

@rittek13 congrats!!! Just for your peace of mind, I'm glad your order went through!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy