WEN

Frequent Contributor

I was watching one of Chaz's "live" videos on FB from his last visit. He was talking about the Bella Spirit and Indigo. Someone mentioned that it was sold out. He clearly stated ( while sitting in a car) that even if the Bella Spirit shows "sold out" go ahead and put your order on "WAITLIST" because you will be one of the first to get it when it's back in stock.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@World Traveler...I'm using Indigo and love it!  I alternate between mixing it with a seasonal for my 2nd cleanse & using it full-strength.

I have a story (I'll be brief as possible).  I stopped in at my hairdresser's yesterday for a bang trim and she said "wow, your color is holding up so well!"  I simply replied, "yes, it certainly is!"  My color is 4 1/2 weeks old.  It's an Aveda salon so I don't even attempt to discuss WEN.  They love their product as much as we love our WEN, so I just keep my thoughts to myself.

@SurferWife- Good idea not to mention Wen to your hairstylist..lol...I remember you stating how she was really trying to sell you on the Aveda products on your first visit with her.  Btw, are you still happy with how she cuts/color your hair?

Valued Contributor

I really love the Indigo and have been using it every day as part of my second cleanse, along with a golfball size of a random seasonal, and started on my 2nd bottle last week.  It makes my hair look so satiny and pretty!  In fact, I just bought a gallon of it from Chaz's site.  I hope eventually QVC allows us to purchase it separately from the BST.  While the BST is very nice, I find that, like with 613 and 319, using it daily is too much protein for me; my hair was becoming heavy and dry. I use it now maybe once a week, with much better results, so to continue buying the duo would leave me overstocked with BST.  But I love the Indigo and look forward to any other products in this line that Chaz has in store for us.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Indigo is amazing!

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal...she still makes hints about various Aveda products & suggests I give them a try. I just say thank you for the suggestion. I have plenty of products. Only once did she ask me if I use Aveda & I politely replied no and left it at that. Honestly, I was an Aveda girl for YEARS and loved the line. However, once WEN came into my life, I never gave Aveda another thought! I do like Aveda lipstick and eye cream, but I’m not loyal to them.

As far as my hair color & cut, I love it! She does a really good job & Aveda reds are super vibrant. Since going to her I once again feel like a true redhead. I compared a recent picture (my profile picture) to my hair with my former hairdresser & there is simply no comparison. My previous “red” was downright brown (allegedly it was red) compared to my Aveda color. It holds much better & longer than my previous hairdresser’s line. My new hairdresser is definitely a keeper. I do a better job with styling using the curly girl method, though, but that certainly isn’t a reason to dump her. She’ll never get my hair to respond the way it does when I cleanse & use my WEN styling products and plop,  but I don’t expect her to.  I’ve booked my appointments out through next October.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife- So glad everything worked out for the best!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1  I am the opposite of you...I prefer the Bella Spriit CC over the Indigo.

But same issue, I don't want tons of bottles of the Indigo when one bottle will last me forever. I too hope it's sold seperatley soon....Smiley Happy

Contributor

@SurferWife, I can't mention WEN to my stylist either. She commented a long time ago that WEN was "all marketing." Not sure why she doesn't acknowledge that marketing is done for every product! And she made sure to tell me about the lawsuit. I responded that anyone can be allergic to anything and reminded her that I had become allergic to hair dye that she used to use. I had to say this gently, of course. But I still keep my WEN thoughts to myself, even when she tells me that my hair is looking good! She may not know, but I do!

Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh @Texana, you took the words right out of my mouth! When I first became a WEN girl (11/1/2012, 6 year anniversary coming up!) I was going to a hairdresser, who at the time I thought was the “cat’s meow” of hairdressers. I took my WEN with me to the salon & things immediately went downhill from there. She said that she had attended a Redken color class & the instructor (allegedly) specifically pointed out that WEN would keep the color from holding. She REFUSED to use my WEN on me. WHAT?! Nothing else on this planet but WEN would cause that? Naturally, I called BS on that & dumped her like a bad habit. Because of that bad experience I’ve learned to just keep my mouth shut about the brand I use and giggle to myself when my stylist, no matter how talented s/he may be, just can’t get the bouncy curls I have when I come in for my appt. things that make you go hmmmmm....

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.