WEN

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge...to be objective, I only added one pump & the rest STP. He does seem to have a bit more shine to his coat, but I’m sure the real test would be to use it straight. I’ll try it straight next time and post another picture.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Hi everyone!  I was a bit shy about using the Bella Spirit Indigo but yesterday I REALLY jumped in with both feet and WOW!  Chaz is right.  I am now obsessed with it.  My only problem is that now it's back on wail list!  ug.   boo hoo ......  (tears)   LOL!  It gives my hair that satiny sheen, just like you, @LucysMommy!  It makes my hair so soft too.  My hair is platinum but not by choice and I wanted to tone down the stark white and it DID!  I actually use a small amount for a leave in too.  It's great because if you find the way it looks is not satisfactory, you can just cleanse without it or use less or don't use as leave in and it will just dissipate.  It really bumps up my hair.  I hope QVC gets it in really soon!!

Honored Contributor

@77yangya So glad you love the BSI. It truly is marvelous. Had to laugh at you saying "I was a bit shy........." You, my dear friend, are not shy about anything! Heart You are always gung-ho about all of Chaz's products. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@77yangya So glad you love the BSI. It truly is marvelous. Had to laugh at you saying "I was a bit shy........." You, my dear friend, are not shy about anything! Heart You are always gung-ho about all of Chaz's products. Smiley Very Happy

@Hi @World Traveler, Your post made me laugh!  Yes, I am gung-ho  about Wen!  World Traveler, you're quite a lot better at punctuation and rules of the English language, WAY better than me!  OH!  I really do love the BSI.  I just hope QVC gets on the ball and gets some MORE!  LOL!  I had to get on wait list.  I guess we don't see ourselves the way others do, you know, Dickens.....  LOL!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

Yay!  So happy to read your post.  I have to say it.... I am beginning to feel I only want to use Bella Spirit/Indigo.  The seasonals were the bomb, but these are the bomb-diggy-est!

My two stylists both marvel at my hair ---- I am turning them on to WEN.

It's the absolute best!!  Hands down, no question, absolutely, 100%.

Honored Contributor

So, by now, has everyone who wanted to try the Bella Spirit Indigo have an opportunity to purchase and use it? I know it comes and goes as to availability.

Super Contributor

Goodness that is one cuddly soft looking puppy!!

I can't quite tell if Indigo cooled my hair. I have ash blonde hair to start out with and since starting to use Wen I haven't really had to deal with brassiness, but it does smell lovely. Have to admit though, I used it full strength and it was a bit freaky putting that big blue blob on my hair! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler...I'm using Indigo and love it!  I alternate between mixing it with a seasonal for my 2nd cleanse & using it full-strength.

I have a story (I'll be brief as possible).  I stopped in at my hairdresser's yesterday for a bang trim and she said "wow, your color is holding up so well!"  I simply replied, "yes, it certainly is!"  My color is 4 1/2 weeks old.  It's an Aveda salon so I don't even attempt to discuss WEN.  They love their product as much as we love our WEN, so I just keep my thoughts to myself.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@World Traveler...I'm using Indigo and love it!  I alternate between mixing it with a seasonal for my 2nd cleanse & using it full-strength.

I have a story (I'll be brief as possible).  I stopped in at my hairdresser's yesterday for a bang trim and she said "wow, your color is holding up so well!"  I simply replied, "yes, it certainly is!"  My color is 4 1/2 weeks old.  It's an Aveda salon so I don't even attempt to discuss WEN.  They love their product as much as we love our WEN, so I just keep my thoughts to myself.

Wow, SurferWife, that's great and red is the most difficult to keep vibrant.  I'm on waitlist for the Bella duo.  I love what both do for my hair.  OOOHHH, I see, an Aveda salon, I get it!  LOL!  I would still be bursting at the seams!  hahahah!   Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@RipleyGirl wrote:

Goodness that is one cuddly soft looking puppy!!

I can't quite tell if Indigo cooled my hair. I have ash blonde hair to start out with and since starting to use Wen I haven't really had to deal with brassiness, but it does smell lovely. Have to admit though, I used it full strength and it was a bit freaky putting that big blue blob on my hair! Smiley Very Happy

I was kind of thinking, oh, that blue/purple is gonna be all over me in the shower but I went full steam ahead and my platinum is satiny!  Toned down!