WEN

Frequent Contributor

Indigo is amazing!

[ Edited ]

Just want to share that this week I've added a golf ball or less amount to my second cleanse which I leave on for about ten  minutes or so while I shower.  After the first time, I could not believe the beautiful sheen in my hair.  I have chin length thick dark brown with ash/blue/violet  so I keep a cool tone.  I have just a few foils to add interest -- but they go warm because there is no way around it.

My hope was Indigo would cool them down and it did.  Just that small amount.....amazing. 

I was skeptical about the CCs because my hair does not do well with rice based products.  But I like the way these products perform so far. So if that's been your experience, give this formula a try.  

Bottom line -- the smallest amount of Indigo can have a wonderful result.

I feel prettier because of this...........and we all deserve to feel pretty everyday Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@LucysMommy wrote:

I know, I know....there is a Bella Spirit CC dedicated post but it's 37 pages long!!!  Too much Smiley Happy

Just want to share that this week I've added a golf ball or less amount to my second cleanse which I leave on for about ten  minutes or so while I shower.  After the first time, I could not believe the beautiful sheen in my hair.  I have chin length thick dark brown with ash/blue/violet  so I keep a cool tone.  I have just a few foils to add interest -- but they go warm because there is no way around it.

My hope was Indigo would cool them down and it did.  Just that small amount.....amazing.  I was skeptical about the CCs because my hair does not do well with rice based products.  But I like the way these products perform so far.

Bottom line -- the smallest amount of Indigo can have a wonderful result.

I feel prettier because of this...........and we all deserve to feel pretty everyday Smiley Happy

@LucysMommy  You have 37 pages of us who agree...Smiley Happy  I use it full strength 2nd cleanse everyday I have had it...love it also...Yeh for your results....Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

1F94C96C-5A8E-457B-84C9-42AA1E3A368D.jpeg

Somebody in our house had his bath today in STP + Bella Indigo!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife

Must see the results!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe...I’ll post a picture later this evening. He is napping right now and not all the way dry. ❤️🐶

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife

I just bet he’s a ‘Lion’ 🦁 if you wake him up!  😉 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe...he’s still 😴 my, but here’s a shot.

D4060C80-0C84-4FAA-8FEB-00EBED6EEE6F.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife

OH LOOK 👀,  What a beautiful boy.

Just want to kiss him right on his whiskers!  Does Mr. Toby accept kisses, or is that not allowed?

Thank you for sharing!

Honored Contributor

@Drythe...I give him sugar all the time when he's in that position. He gets so aggravated when I bother him like that. If he could speak English he'd be cussing me!

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife, Can you see any color change or added brightness in Toby's coat?

(realize you didn't use straight Indigo)