WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Indigo Chat

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @CamilleP. I just checked my order status and everything is still in process. I do have two advanced orders plus my candle order is delayed until the hot weather passes. I am surprised the tsv hasn't shipped though. With previous tsv's I've had immediate shipping and super fast delivery via UPS. Even my gallon seemed to fly home. I've no clue what's going on this time around with my Wen purchases. I've ordered Linea in the same time frame and received all of my items. I know, different warehouses yet I must say these delays are unusual. So far my mousse trio and the Hope edp/NBT duo are the only two orders to grace my door. 

Any update on your upgraded UPS delivery? That's an odd one too. Usually they're on top of their game. So yep, we're the last to get picked for the team, it sure seems like that. I'm right there with you eagerly awaiting and trying to hold my anticipation and disappointment in check. Hopefully the coming  week will see deliveries for both of us!

I'm really looking forward to experiencing the Indigo scent everyone is talking about! You know me and my love of our Wen scents. I ordered x3 duos,  so that should hold me for awhile

I'm also liking the comments about this appearing to thicken the hair. That's exciting and a boon for many. The only product that noticeably makes my hair shaft "fat" is the Men's paste. I love what this does for me. I wonder if the new Bella Spirit paste will be similar...

Honored Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 This is just a guess on my part, but I would think Chaz will be presenting the Bella Spirit duo when he returns in October, which I understand is on the 4th and 5th, according to another poster. So, not too long to wait for a good price.

He will be cutting my hair before then, so I will ask what he is planning to present during that time and report back.

Past Octobers he has done the gallons of 613/319, Mandarin Italian Fig, and Bamboo Green Tea......Pink Peony Jasmine too. So I imagine there will be presentations on them.

But I would think he will still be telling us about Bella Spirit, including the hair paste for this new line, which he has been using on people in the salon. It has always been in a nondescript jar when he picks it up to use, so maybe by next month it will be labeled and ready to sell.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity You're welcome!

And I hope we get to see before and after photos of your Bella Spirit Traditional and Indigo experience! I remember you posting photos of your hair before, long time ago, so it would be interesting to see how the Indigo works with your hair. 

Honored Contributor

For all our WEN redheads, I saw this on Facebook:

I used the Bella indigo duo for the first time. I have colored red hair and was a little apprehensive since everyone is using it for blond and silver. I am amazed. My color is bright and my hair is amazingly soft and shiny. I have been using WEN for 10 years so I obviously love the products but the Bella takes my hair to a whole new level. I am in love.

Esteemed Contributor

YIPPEE, my Bella Spirit Duo has shipped. Can't wait. Although I may not be here to receive the pkg if Hurricane Florence comes knocking at my door instead, lol.

Honored Contributor

I used the Indigo with the toner last night and am over the moon with the result. I let the toner on for 10 minutes or so before I rinsed it out and blew my hair dry. The result was fantastic for me, my salt and pepper(med.brn) hair was richer and brighter looking and the grey does sparkle. I do not color my hair so this was quite noticeable for me. Also, I look like I had 2 times the hair I usually do. The only down side to this product is the purple coloring in the CC toner makes a mess in the tub and it temporarily stained my hands. I like it that much though, that I will wash my hair in my laundry room and wear gloves.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 Thanks for the report! Awesome news. Any photos?

I think I am going to do the 10 minute (or longer) effort tonight, maybe leave it on over night like one poster did. If it comes out bad, all I have to do is wash it again!

I believe there was another poster who talked about staining. I did not have that happen, but maybe that is because I used it in the shower and only had it on for five minutes. There was nothing on my hands of a purple/blue nature. Nor was there any stain left in the shower.

Honored Contributor

Re: Indigo Chat

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

I did get an update on the upgrade, Rochelle, my package is in the next city over, and will be delivered on Monday, instead of Tuesday.  For $3.50, I guess one day early is the best I could expect, but I was really hoping for Friday, since I got a different package that left the Hodgkins UPS hub the same day as the BS duo on Friday, and it was UPS Ground.  Upgrading to Ground is clearly not quite as good as starting out UPS Ground.

I've never tried the Men's paste, I should have done when I had a pixie cut, but I didn't think of it in time.  Now my hair is below my shoulders, I don't know if WEN paste will do me any good or not, what do you think?  How long is your hair?