WEN

Respected Contributor

@Greenqueen wrote:

@World Traveler

Here's the discussion:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/WEN/Wen-priming-dry-hair-with-Wen-Cleansing-Conditioner/m-p/1951925/hig...

@Greenqueen  Thanks for bringing that up Smiley Very Happy It would be interesting to see what a dry prime of Indigo would do Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I’ve taken my shower and am doing an overnight Remoist Treatment. That brings me to a question. When y’all Remoist how much do you use? I think Chaz says to use a teaspoon, but that’s just not enough to really give me a good covering. Although my hair is short, I have lots of it. I’ve never gotten out my measuring spoons, so I don’t know the exact amount, but I reckon I’m using more like a tablespoon (maybe a little more tonight since I was close enough to empty to just finish off a jar. I know this isn’t  a remoist thread but it’s pretty active tonight so I though I’d pose it here. I’m sure y’all are sound asleep so I’ll check back tomorrow.

I do like you Smiley Very Happy I use the amount that seems right, a teaspoon doesn't feel like enough to me either.

Honored Contributor

@Greenqueen and @FleaMktQn Very interesting, applying for 30-45 minutes before cleansing. I might try that.

Do you think the same affect could be gotten by putting remoist on your dry hair, waiting 30-45 minutes and then cleansing? The reason I am thinking of remoisting instead of the CC is because I have a ton of TT remoist; it has come with other WEN kits and I am overflowing with it.

Just checked my order status and the TSV TT w/FFA and the BST/BSI is out for delivery! YAAAY

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - Regarding the amount of remoist - I have long hair and I don't measure - I go by what feels right on my hair and make sure it is amply coated. HTH

Regular Contributor
@World Traveler

I’m sure you could!
Valued Contributor

@World Traveler 

It was an informative video, that I needed to refresh myself on.

WEN Instructional DVD - Re-Moist - Medium Hair

Over the years I had forgotten half of the information on this one.

WEN Instructional DVD - Cleansing - Fine to Thinning Hair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csUH2REpnXM 

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Greenqueen and @FleaMktQn Very interesting, applying for 30-45 minutes before cleansing. I might try that.

Do you think the same affect could be gotten by putting remoist on your dry hair, waiting 30-45 minutes and then cleansing? The reason I am thinking of remoisting instead of the CC is because I have a ton of TT remoist; it has come with other WEN kits and I am overflowing with it.

Just checked my order status and the TSV TT w/FFA and the BST/BSI is out for delivery! YAAAY

@World Traveler

Something I have done is to wet my hair good with RTM and then apply the remoist. I haven't done that in a while but may do it today for an hour and then cleanse.

Honored Contributor

Very pretty, @Greenqueen.

Honored Contributor

Re: Indigo Chat

[ Edited ]

Excited TT TSV almost here. Never experienced the classics or seasonals. 

Love TT scent so already know what to expect.  Can't wait! 

Valued Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity 

After almost six years now, I have tried all the core CC with my Pom TSV. I’ve only tried it once so it’s hard to tell what it’s like. With my baby fine, thin hair TT is my go to CC. You’re gonna love all the other products as well. Be sure to post what you think about TT. I saw a change to my hair with the first cleans.